New years/late birthday fun 🔞🍋

Here's a continuation of the last chapter because I feel bad for leaving you guys hanging.
(also i'm sorry if this makes some of you run laps i assure you i did a few myself 🏃🏻‍♀️)
Warning: the deed is done in this one
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Your POV

You flop onto your bed and breath out a tired sigh. Hawks proposed the idea of a New Year's Eve/late birthday party and you agreed, thinking it was the perfect way to end the year. You spent the day decorating and cooking and you were left extremely exhausted. You checked the clock beside your bed and saw that it had just turned 11.

"An hour to midnight. Will I make it?"

As you sunk into the comfort of your bed you heard a knock at the door. Hawks poked his head in and a look of concern washed over his face. "Are you okay?" he asks as he lets himself in.

"I'm okay. Just a little exhausted is all." you say as you flip onto your back.

Hawks closes the door behind him before joining you on your bed. He opens his arms and you snuggle close to him and place your head on his chest. "You did an amazing job today. With the decorations and the food." he says as he gently plays with your hair. "Thank you for going along with this. Was it difficult for you?"

"Not really." you admit. "It was a great feeling watching everything we planned fall right into place. Plus the compliments I got for my food really boosted my ego."

"I'm glad then. It was great having everyone together like this. I was out of town for my birthday so I'm glad I got to spend this time with all our friends."

"Even still, it sucks that we couldn't celebrate the day of and instead have to piggyback it on today's party."

"Nothing we can do about it. Hero work comes first."

You puff out a breath of air and relax in his arms, focusing on the soothing feeling of his fingers in your hair. "We should go back down soon, shouldn't we?" you ask somewhat sadly.

Hawks shakes his head and sits up. "I told everyone we'd be up here trying to get the stain out of your dress and that it'd take awhile."

In his drunken state, Present Mic had found his way on top of a chair and was doing an extremely unnecessary toast. When you tried to coax him off the chair he dropped his glass. Lucky you caught it before it hit the ground. But in return it's contents spilled all over you.

You excused yourself from the party to clean your dress before the alcoholic beverage left an unsightly stain. You had just  started soaking it when you decided to lay down for a bit. "So we have the next half hour to ourselves?" you ask looking up at him.

"We do. Any ideas of how we can pass the time?" he asks as he places his hand on your thigh.

"You want to do it now?" you asked in disbelief.

"Not if you don't want to."

"He always makes sure I'm okay with it before he does anything. I know for a fact he won't do anything if I say no. But do I want to say no?"

You thought about it in your head before giving him your answer. "If you're fast...we can do it." you say shyly.

A grin finds its way across Hawks face and he strokes your cheek with his thumb. "Usually I like to take my time with you, but since you're being so cute I'll get you off. In my trademark top speed, that is."

He climbs on top of you and works quickly to get your bottoms off. He threw them to the side and moved his face in between your legs. He kissed the inner part of both your thighs before focusing his attention on your core. He slides a finger over your slit before rubbing small circles on your clit.