So... The Hospital?

You knocked lightly on Recovery Girls door and a nimble voice called back "come in".

You opened the door and entered with Hawks. Recovery girl was at her desk at the side of her room and spun around in the chair to greet you two. "Ah~ if it isn't Hawks and Seraphim. And Oh! Who is that little one?" she asked hopping down from her chair and walking towards you.

You knelt down to her level and moved the baby so she could see him better. Noticing how much he looked like you and Hawks, she clapped her hands together and beam joyfully. "Congratulations you two!! I didn't even know you were involved. You guys fit so well! You're going to make wonderful parents! Come, candies for everyone!" she exclaimed boldly.

"That's the second time someone's said that! Does it really seem possible that Hawks and I would have a kid together? Do he and I really look that good together?"

Screaming internally you forced a smile on your face and corrected her. "We are not involved and so far from what we know, he isn't our child. He appeared after we were attacked earlier." you explained.

Her face dropped and she brought her hands behind her back. "I see I see. Was there any damage done to either of you?" she asked as she returned to her seat. You and Hawks took and seat in front of her. Hawks chuckled slightly as he realized there was a patient on the bed beside you guys. You glanced at him questionably and he moved the curtain to reveal a green haired boy, both of his arms in casts. Hawks was shaking with laughter and you lightly hit his arm and moved the curtain back for the boys privacy.

"I don't think there's to much damage. Nothing feels like it's hurt. I'm just really sore all over." you explained. Hawks nodded beside you in agreement. "Although one thing..." he added. "I feel a little...empty? Like I'm missing something or like a part of me. But everything's here. Everything's intact." he said.

Suddenly his eyebrows darted up. He stood up and walked behind a curtain. clinking and unzipping was heard and seconds later Hawks sighed. "Yup. Everything's here." he said as he returned beaming.

A mortified look washed over your face when you realized what he'd done and you swat at his arm "What is wrong with you?!" you asked angrily and blushing profusely.

Hawks returned the question with laughter and leaded back slightly on his stool. Recovery girl who had been watching the baby this whole time piped up. "He really looks an awful lot like you two."

You and Hawks exchanged glances and looked at the baby in your arms. You wouldn't lie, he did look exactly like you and Hawks. Even down to the feather pattern on his wings. The baby, noticing he's gotten everyone's attention, began fussing in your arms. You brought him to your chest and bounced a little to soothe him but it didn't work. "What is it? What do you want?" you asked as he began fussing more.

That's when you realized he didn't have the feather anymore. You looked to the ground and there was the feather having been forsaken to the floor. Hawks realizing what he wanted activated his quirk and moved the feather to the baby. He stared in awe as Hawks moved it through the air and to occasionally tickle his nose. Hawks brought the feather back to his wings and held out his hands to the baby.

The baby happily moved towards Hawks and you let him hold him.

"Hawks and a baby huh...never thought I'd live to see the day Pro Hero #2 Hawks with a baby.....he looks good with him"

Your eyes lingered on Hawks and the baby for a little longer than you were caring to admit. Recovery girl cleared her throat and brought your attention back to her. "Well, seeing as how you both claim you're okay, I think your next priority should be finding the babies parents." she said.

"What should we do? We don't even know where he came from." Hawks said as he struggled to contain the baby in his arms. "The hospitals should still be open. Request a DNA test and see if they have anything on him filed."

Taking Recovery Girls suggestion, you and Hawks left towards the hospital. You touched down in front of the automatic doors and immediately drew some attention towards you two.

"Oh my gosh! That's Hawks! The #2 Pro Hero!"

"Check it out, it's Seraphim, the angelic and beautiful hero!"

"Look at the baby! Oh my gosh it looks exactly like them!! I didn't know they were together."

"I need to snap a picture fast, the tabloids are gonna love this"

You brought your wings around you and tucked your head into your chest in an effort to escape the camera flashes. You hated all the attention and just wanted to get inside. Hawks realizing how uncomfortable you were pulled you to his side and wrapped his wing around you. "Sorry everybody," he said as he addressed the crowd "but were here on some hero business and would appreciate it if you didn't take our picture."

The flashing stopped and Hawks walked you two up the stairs and through the hospital doors. One you were safely inside he removed you from the inside of his wing but kept his hold on your waist. "There, isn't that better, angel." he said with a smile.

"A-a-a-angel??" you stuttered out.

"Yeah! I was just thinking about when I saw you take flight towards the UA campus and how much you looked like an angel. I thought it'd be a good nickname for you!"

You blushed and hid your face in your chest again. He laughed and let go of your waist, an action you were secretly sad about. "C'mon. Let's go get this little guys DNA checked out" he said wiggling a finger in front of the baby. The baby blew a spit bubble and giggled at the action.

Hawks walked towards the nurse at the desk and waited for her to notice him. When she finally looked up from her work she blushed profusely and was taken aback. "Hey there miss nurse" Hawks said seductively.

You watched as Hawks charmed the lady with his words and became slightly annoyed he hadn't at all mentioned the reason for the visit.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Hawks POV

"Yeah these feathers here? These ones are sharp." I explained to the nurse after she asked about my wings. "They really come in handy when I'm out fighting vi-"

"Where here to get a DNA test done." came an annoyed voice beside me.

I turned to see Seraphim balancing the baby on her hip and and eyeing the nurse. She shot me an angry look before turning her attention to the nurse again. "Tonight, please."

The nurse was taken aback at Seraphim's presence and quickly started typing away at the computer. "Y-y-yes Ma'am. For who will this DNA test be done on?" she asked not making eye contact with her.

"This baby right here."

"Name?"

"Just put Seraphim."

"No, I meant the babies name."

"I don't know it."

"You don't know the babies name?"

"Did I stutter?"

The nurse almost jumped out of her seat at Seraphim's words. I stared in amusement as this exchange continued. "O-o-okay. Everything's all set to g-go. If you t-take a seat over there, t-th-the doctor will call you in soon." squeaked the nurse as she handed some forms to her. She grabbed the forms and thanked her before starting off towards the waiting area.