Exciting Morning

let's all pretend i didn't disappear for another month before releasing a new chapter...also like do you see that? 1K notifications?? y'all crazy. but thank you for showing the story love i appreciate you 😫♥️
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Your POV
Opening the door to Tens room you turned on the lights. When the crying boys eyes landed on you his wails stopped slightly. "Good morning little guy." you cooed as you approached his crib.

You reached in and scooped him into your arms and pat his back gently to soothe him. Once he had stopped crying you took him to the changing table to change his diaper and get him dressed for the day. You wrangled him into an adorable blue dinosaur onesie and slipped on a pair of booties so his feet stayed warm.

Flipping the light switch as you left the room, you head down stairs to make Ten a bottle. You balanced him on your hip as you retrieved the tub of formula from the cupboard and popped the lid off with one hand.

Ten, upon seeing his powdered meal being prepared, started to kick his legs in excitement. "Calm down honey," you said with a laugh. "I'm almost done."

Shaking the bottle to dissolve the rest of the powder on the bottom you plopped down on the couch. You grabbed the dish rag from the night before and threw it over your shoulder, glad and also disgusted to see the dried spit up stuck to the material.

You settled him into the crook of your arm and placed the nipple against his mouth, which he opened right away. While he eagerly drank the formula you fiddled with your phone and looked up Lola's address. She lived to far to walk to and with Ten you couldn't exactly just fly right over. You decided to suck it up and just take a cab.

After a while Ten emptied his bottle and you burped him. You ascended the stairs to throw the very used dishrag into the laundry room before heading to your room to get dressed. You gently placed Ten on his back on your bed. You built a wall of pillows and blankets around him just in case before you retreated into your closet.

While trying to pick out your clothes you peeked your head out periodically to make sure Ten was okay. You pulled out a faded blue jean skirt and a white sweater. You walked out of the closet and tickled Tens feet as you walked past him, he immediately starting kicking his legs which made you laugh.

You walked into the bathroom and dumped the heap of clothes onto the counter. You ran your fingers through your hair and gently worked out some knots. Leaning in towards the mirror you noticed how greasy your hair had gotten.

"I should take a shower. But what am I gonna do with Ten?  Hawks isn't here to watch him and I don't think I should be leaving him by himself yet. Even if he is in a fortress of pillows and blankets."

After reading multiple mommy blogs articles and a long debate with yourself, you decided you'd set up a SAFE spot for him in the bathroom with some toys that was in view of the shower. Luckily the bathroom was big enough where there was enough space in the middle of the room where he wouldn't be near any kind of opening drawer or cabinet.

You moved two bath mats to the middle of the floor and covered them with a soft blanket. Next you ran to Tens room to get a few toys for him and a baby gate, just to be sure. After making absolutely sure there was no way he could escape the little pen you made you retrieved him from your bed and set him down on his back on the blanket.

He fussed at first and you were sure it wouldn't work. But after a few minutes of soothing and playing with his toys he calmed down enough to let you walk away. Taking advantage of the small window of time you were given you furiously started undressing. You turned on the water and immediately jumped in, not waiting for the water to warm up as you thought it would be a waste of time.