Afterwords

Thank you to my readers. 

Thank you guys so much for reading this Fanfiction and have stayed invested with 'The Unveiling Truth' and 'The Unfaithful Love' all these years. 

I first started this series for fun back in high school because I loved 'The Vampires Diaries' . I remember waiting agonizingly every week for new episodes to come. Then I came onto this platform and found multiple fanfiction of my favorite series.  I decided to have a go writing my own fanfiction. I thought it was fun at first and figured I could stop anytime if I got bored. But then I realized that once I start I can't stop. As time went on I became very invested with the storyline just like my readers , and so I knew I had to see this till the end. 

I know I have frustrated a lot of you with my frequent habit of going a long hiatus after each update. My mental health has been one of the main reasons for those delays and there have been many times I wanted to quit writing but I knew it would greatly upset a lot of my readers. Sometimes I get messages from you guys asking me when's my next update going to be and it reminds me that I still have some people patiently waiting to hear from me. I knew I couldn't disappoint you guys so I kept writing until the end. 

Thank you guys for being so patient with me and leaving me kind notes and encouraging me to keep writing. I dedicate the final chapter to all of my readers and hope you guys enjoyed it. It's not the best ending out there but it's the ending I have envisioned for a long time. I have played with variety of different endings but this is the least painful one and I am happy to have gone with it. 

With the story of Laura Gilbert now closed, I will now be able to focus on my other title 'Hybrid's Delicate Lover'. If you haven't already go have a read of it, it's okay if you don't like. It's my very first title which I hope to finish next year. 

I am so glad I managed to finish this in a nick of time before the year ends. 2020 has not been kind to all of us so let's wish for a better year in 2021. 

I wish you all a Happy New Year. 

Thank you.