O Come, All Ye Faithful

Hey Guys, 

I'm sorry you guys haven't heard from me in a month, I just been busy with the new home and the renovations that I haven't had time on my books. This past week has been hectic for me and my family. We had to do a lot of moving and I'm exhausted but I snuck some time to write this chapter bit by bit. 

So now I've finally finished this chapter for you guys. 

As you guys know, Laura is in a very difficult position being the girl with a lot of friends she loves and the girl carrying Klaus' child. She wants to protect her friends from Klaus and also wants him to be a part of their child's life. But it's kind of difficult when they keep trying to get rid of him or he keeps threatening to kill them all the time. She doesn't know which side to take and who to defend so she chose to sit from the sidelines and not get involved. This chapter focuses on her feelings on this matter and what she will decide that will be best for herself and her baby. 

I hope you guys enjoy. 

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Laura's POV

It was a new day and I decided to take Jeremy to our family Lake house with Bonnie and Professor Shane. Elena and I were hoping this place could help bring out the old memories we had together as family. Shane explained to us that Jeremy's subconscious is telling him to forget Elena's his sister and only as a vampire he has to kill.

Despite my reluctance, Bonnie suggested we ask for Shane's help and Elena readily agreed. Normally, I would never ask a stranger who is shrouded with mysteries for their help but I was desperate to have my family back together again, so I agreed.

We thought it would be best if I traveled here with Jeremy and Bonnie first, Elena and Damon will arrive later. Besides coming to our family lake house for Jeremy's sake, I came here to get away from the complication in my life; Klaus and my friends against him.

I asked Bonnie to hold onto my phone so I wouldn't be tempted to know what's happening over there. I decided that whatever happens, I didn't want to know who planned to do what or who tried to kill who.

It was for my own good not to know what their planning because I don't want to repeat the same mistake again.

I didn't want to choose again. I was tired of choosing between two people because there was always going to be a consequence in I choices I make.

I was sitting in one of the chairs outside the cabin waiting for Elena and Damon to arrive. Jeremy was also outside chopping some wood for the fireplace and I noticed how toned his muscles were. I smiled as I remembered how my brother used to be so scrawny and he always getting beaten up. Maybe being a hunter isn't a bad thing for him.

As I quietly reminisce about how cute my brother used to be a car pulled up into the driveway. I recognise it to be Damon's car, Elena and Damon have finally arrived but neither of them were getting out because Jeremy was standing in front of them with the axe in his hand.

I quickly got out of the chair and walked up towards them. Bonnie also came outside and came up to Jeremy who looked tensed as he stared at the person in the passenger seat. "Jeremy." She said as she came up to his side.

"They shouldn't be here." Jeremy had his eyes fixed on our sister gripping tightly onto the axe. "They're just here to help you." I told him quietly when he continued to stare at them.

Bonnie had her hands on the handle of the axe urging him to let go. "Do you trust me?" She asked him quietly. He was reluctant to do so but eventually he loosened his grip. "Yeah. Yeah, I trust you."