Everyone Knows

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry for abandoning you guys for a month but I've been pretty busy lately preparing I didn't have time to focus 100% on this. It's mostly because this chapter was important and I didn't want to ruin it but rushing so I had to put some time and thought into it.

This chapter a little bit difficult because I keep making changes here and there that I almost post it when it was terrible. So I hope I've done a good job.

Other than being busy I had another reason for not updating because I've been editing the first book to put it back up again. I know some people have been asking me questions about it so I've been trying to work on it.

I was able to edit the first few chapters so I posted them first, the rest will slowly come after. I've also added the chapters that I originally left out so you ahead a read them.

You may pick that I changed some of it but it's nothing huge. Laura is still sassy and sarcastic as always.

Anyway, please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

I was tossing and turning in bed feeling groggy and kept shivering, even when the covers were over my shoulders I still felt cold. I was feeling a bit hot so I must have caught a cold yesterday when I went outside and didn't take my jacket with me. I was distracted because of Damon.

After coming back from Denver Damon has been avoiding me which was fine considering I needed the time and space to figure out my feelings. He's upset because I was only using him to answer my doubts by doing something reckless so now he's telling me to figure out my own feelings myself. But all of this was making my head hurt, if only my life wasn't so complicated.

My temperature wasn't going down so I thought that sleeping it off would help but when I woke up I didn't feel any better. It felt like all the energy was drained from my body. I was worried that I was coming down with a fever so I called Stefan.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He answered with concern.

"Stefan, I think I might be coming down with something." I told him tirelessly in a hoarse voice. "Are you okay?" He asked urgently.

"I don't know. I feel so cold." I told him.

"Alright, just hang on. I'm coming over." He said and hung up.

Moments later Stefan arrived and rushed over to me with a worried look. "Laura, hey. How are you doing?" He asked.

I was shaking my head and groaning. "I feel tired that's all." I told him.

He pressed his hand against my forehead to check my temperature, his hand was slightly cold so I knew I must be having a fever. "You're burning up, you might have a fever." He said examining me.

I could barely keep my eyes open to look at him. "Let's get you to the hospital." He said and pulled the covers off me.

He slipped his hand under my neck to help me up and get out of bed. I got up but was still weak so I almost stumbled when he caught me and held me up against his body.

"I got you." He said softly and helped me walk downstairs.

~ ~ ~

Stefan got me to the hospital in no time and we had Meredith check me out, and all the while we were there Stefan didn't leave my side. "So what's wrong with her?" He asked.