1912

Hey guys!

It's been a while and I'm finally back. Okay I have to be honestly with you guys, I'm slowly losing interest in this book because I have to say, my other one is much more interest than this one. So sometimes most of my focus is on the other one.

But don't worry I won't abandon this one, I keep telling myself not to because for two years I have planned out the perfect ending for this book. If you don't know I'm only planning to write on the first three seasons.

Just for caution, this chapter was not one of my favourites so it doesn't have as much excitement to it, so you're gonna have to deal with it being boring for the time being until the next one.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

I was in the kitchen making myself a late breakfast because I woke up late this morning and didn't see Ric or Elena. Elena's usually taking her morning jog at this hour, and Ric's probably crashing over at Meridith's place after Klaus attacked him last night.

The toasts just popped out of the toaster and I start cutting the banana evenly three by three over the toast before adding honey over the top.

"I thought you liked pancakes." Matt commented.

I shrugged boredly. "Eh, you get bored of it eventually. This actually doesn't taste bad." I told him before taking a bite out of my decorated toast.

"Have you heard from Tyler?" I asked, curious as to where the guy could be because he suddenly disappeared after the night of Caroline's dad died.

Matt shrugged. "Nah, haven't heard from him either. He just said he was leaving town for a while to fix himself up. I think he's determined." He said.

"Of course he is. He's breaking the sire bond for Caroline, it'll be worth it." I said.

I tried to take another bite out of my toast when I felt nauseous and ran over to the kitchen sink and vomited. Matt became worried and came up to me.

"Laura, are you okay?" He asked.

I gagged a little from the foul taste and rinsed my mouth with water before answering him. "I'm fine, Matt. Maybe it some banana." I said and wiped my mouth clean with a wet paper towel.

"I don't think I want it anymore." I muttered and threw the food away pitily. I looked like I was having a bad morning, brushing back my hair sighing at least every five minutes.

"I talked to Bonnie." Matt told me.

I turned to him by surprise, I wanted to ask him how she was doing but was afraid to approach the subject. "What did she say?" I asked quietly.

"They're at her mom's house. Abby is gonna complete the transition." He informed me. I stared at him wide eyes.

"She decided to become a vampire?"

Matt nodded. "Yeah. Caroline's gonna help her through it. Teach her to control it and stuff." I nod as he told me.

"Did she-- did she say anything about me?" I asked quietly with my head hung low.

I was still ashamed of myself for helping Elijah save his family. I still haven't been able to talk to her yet because I was afraid she didn't want to see me.

He shook his head and I looked at him sadly. "She's hates me." I said in a whisper.

"She doesn't hate you, Laura, she's just upset." He tried to make me feel better but I know that Bonnie won't want to see me after what I did.