The Hybrid

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the long the long update but that's just expected of me. But I'll try harder in the future, but no guarantee.

Anyway, I'm getting the feeling that many of you don't like the idea of this Elena and Damon relationship developing and I can totally understand that. You guys probably had enough of it after watching six seasons of the two bickering and making out at random moments.

BUT... There is a reason for this.

I like the storyline of Laura and Damon too, I just thought I should spice things up little. Ohh! But don't worry! I won't let Damon and Elena become a thing. (Wow there's a spoiler.)

So please don't feel as though it's going to go downhill for you if this is not what you want. Because I've had this idea for a long time, like a year, and I'd hate for it to go down the drain.

Also, I'm not planning to have this go down the reverse harem type of story. It's mostly going to be around Laura in a love drama with Damon, Klaus and Stefan. A LOVE SQUARE. No Elijah in this.

Just a friendly relationship between those two. Elena is just a ploy. So relax.

But if you guys still don't like it then you don't have to continue reading this.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Smoky Mountains, Tennessee ~ ~ ~

Laura's POV

We were hiking up the mountains to find more werewolves, I would say that they are number one in playing hide and seek. We've been searching for their asses for two months.

Klaus and Stefan are men with superhuman speed; so of course they're walking ahead of me. Those two were walking up the hills with ease while I'm just huffing and puffing, trailing behind them.

Stefan seems to be doing fine for someone who has to carry a bloke over his shoulder. Klaus killed Ray right after he fed him his blood. Now it's just a matter of time for him to wake up in transition.

Klaus glanced back to me with a smirk. "Need some rest love!" He called out.

I glared at him. "Oh sure! Ask me now after 3 hours of walking through this endless forest!" I shouted back with exaggeration.

He sighed rolling his eyes. "Sweetheart, if you want someone to carry you through these woods, all you have to do, is simply ask" He came back towards me, holding out his hand.

I immediately held up my hand to his face. "No, thank you."

I pace pass him to catch up with Stefan. It's a good thing I'm wearing shorts because it's freakin' hot out here!

Stefan turn his head trying so hard not to laugh but he couldn't wipe off the smile from his face.

"Okay Stefan. Just let it out. It's quite amusing to see someone as prideful as me to be dying of exhaustion and looking like a mess." I sassed.

"Wasn't intending to laugh, but now that you said I could. Why not?" He laughed and I hit his arm, we laughed together.

"You two seem to be having so much fun gather there are others around. Jealousy might start to surface." Klaus caught up.

"Oh, like yourself?" I said vainly.

"Possibly." He said and I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Stefan continued to carry Ray over his shoulders while walking behind me with Klaus. "You know, I get that we're, uh... the three of us are stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan said with boredom and obvious hate to the guy.