nineteen | blueberry cafe

c h a p t e r : 19

"4 Chocolate Milkshake and Fries with them please", ordered Ahana to the counter attendant in front of her.

He noted them down and told Ahana the total which she paid in cash and taking her Fries and Chocolate Milkshake she went off where her friends were seated.

They all had decided to meet at Blueberries Cafe over the phone call they had the day before. So that they can see each other for the last time before they all went off for their vacation and meet after 45 days.

It was Saloni who had given the idea of meeting at Blueberries Cafe and she did it because of two things, one that she had some work here and second because 'their chocolate milkshakes were the best' as Saloni had said and she wanted others to taste it too.

"Lo(take it)", Ahana said when she reached their table and indicated everyone to take one of their own while she took her own and sat down beside Dev who was looking at an excited Saloni which she always was but this time she was a little more.

"You wouldn't believe who I saw today!?!", she exclaimed.

"Try us", suggested Dev while putting a fry in his mouth.

Listening to this Saloni's excitement changed to annoyance, "Always being a Devdas-", said to Dev then turning towards us she continued, "You remember I said I had some work to do. The work was, I had to meet Ishaan to take my Maths Book which I left with him yesterday here before I met you guys."

Ahana's ears perked up with the mention of Ishaan but then she lightened the flames of her curiosity and again started listening when Saloni continued," But do you know whom I saw instead!?!"

"Ayaan. Am I right?", asked Dev with a smirk on his face.

"Dev!", Saloni exclaimed in a little loud voice which caused few heads in the cafe to turn toward them while everyone on the table except Saloni laughed.

"So where you people are going for your vacations?" asked Dev.

"Ishaan!" Ishaan's mother called from downstairs.

Listening to which Ishaan came out of his room to the top of the stairs and looked down where his mother was standing, "Yes?"

"Please bring these groceries from the store. I am a little busy at the moment", she asserted while handing him a piece of paper with the groceries written on it and Ishaan nodded.

"I am home!", came a very familiar voice which was similar to Ishaan because while Ishaan's voice was on the smoother and softer side, Ayaan's was on the louder and had a little volume to it.

Besides voice, there were many other differences between them even though they were fertilized at the same time, in the same ovum, and had similar characteristics but they had their differences too both physically and as a person, but then a mother didn't need them to differentiate between her two sons.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖