twenty one | summer camp

c h a p t e r : 22

May went and June came soon with its humidity filled hot air and the scorching sun high above.

"...and with this, we end the Umang Summer Camp of this year", the MC announced to the audience which included friends and family of the children who took part in the summer camp. Then the lights turned on and everyone started vacating the audience.

Outside the auditorium, parents waited for their children to come out of backstage so that they could take them home and so did Kapoor Parents (Ishaan's and Ayaan's).

Ishaan and Ayaan came out and started searching for their parents while advancing forward, "Ishaan just call them and tell them to wait for us in the car", Ayaan asserted.

"Why would I?", asked Ishaan while raising an eyebrow.

Well everyone knows the two sides a person has - one which he/she before the world and the other before their family, most specifically to their siblings which is a complete opposite of what they show to the world and just like that Ishaan had two too.  While Ishaan was a very shy and of introverted nature he was now-before his brother a complete boss born just two minutes before Ayaan.

"Just call na", Ayaan scowled at Ishaan.

"Kar raha hu. Kar raha hu"(Doing. Doing), Ishaan answered while taking out his phone from his jean pocket and making the call.

"Hey", greeted a very familiar voice, the twins turned but Ishaan diverted his attention towards his father's voice speaking on the phone. So it was Ayaan who attended Saloni with a smile, "Hey....Ayaan?", she asked and Ayaan nodded.

"You were in Goa no?", asked Ayaan.

"Yes. We returned a few days back. I came here to pick my cousin", she explained while pointing behind her to show her cousin with her thumb.

"How did you know by the way?", she asked confused.

"I follow you on Pictogram", he answered.

"Oh really? What is your id?, she asked while opening the Pictogram app on her phone.

Ayaan told her the id which she sent the follow request to, while Ishaan was finished with the call,"Let's go they are waiting", Ishaan told Ayaan.

"S-School main milte hai (will meet in school)", turning towards Saloni, Ishaan bidded followed by Ayaan," Bye", he waved at Saloni who waved back in return.

Ahana had returned today since school starts in two weeks and in this given time she had to complete her piled holiday homework....but from tomorrow, today was the rest day and Ahana was making full use of it and by doing what?

Starting at the picture Ishaan has dared to post in his Pictogram feed.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

my poor crush-struck Ahana. ;(

 ;(