p r o m o t i o n

M I Z P A H ~ a bond broken by death

❝ the ending is where it all began ❞

It all begins with Vrishti's decision to continue her late mother's research but this is not where it actually starts.

Varsha and Vidhyut chose to make their love immortal. Their mortal bodies couldn't be together so they chose demise over separation but nothing is easy when it comes to love.

Hardships and agony are inevitable What could be the reason for Vidhyut's return to Earth so many centuries later? It's even more confusing when he crosses paths with Vrishti in his soul form.

Their purpose is the same but will they reach the end together? Dread and distrust are in the air, new secrets will add to the turmoil while unraveling the existing ones. With heartbreaks, chaos, and paranoia, it is difficult to trust anyone, let's read to find out more

.
.
.

preview

"Why can't they see you?", she asked with curiosity reeling in her almond-shaped eyes.

"Mortals are forbidden to", he answered in his soothing voice.

The skin between her brows wrinkled in a frown as she asked with worry, "Then how can I see you?"

Instead of answering her right away, he took a step closer to the distance between them as she fumbled to take a step back. He noticed this but didn't seem to mind as he leaned his translucent figure towards her opaque one.

With a faint smile on his pale pink lips, he answered slowly, "Maybe because you want to", with his feather-like touch he brought his fingertips to ease the skin between her brows and leaned away with gleaming eyes.

❀ ❀ ❀

exclusively on Wattpad