fifteen | summer vacations

c h a p t e r : 15

Days went and turned into months, while Ahana's seed of feelings started growing slowly in her heart, it bore flowers of admiration which Ahana used to stare at from a distance but looked away before it could be noticed but the thorns of insecurities were there and every time she thought it was gone, it would make its appearance piercing into her conscience.

It was somehow affecting her also, not her studies though, she wasn't so fortunate to let her academics go downhill, she had an aim to complete, and this year was the base which will pave the way for her aim.

But feelings are something you don't have control over, they say love happens at the most unexpected time and with the most unexpected person and it was so true, Ahana couldn't agree more.

The day was taking an eternity to end, Ahana had her head propped on her palm with eyes hooded threatening to close anytime, her books and stationery in her bag while she was praying for the bell to ring because so that leap out of that door which was the door to freedom, freedom of  two months from school, homework and the turmoil of feelings she was feeling.

Rrrrrrrrriiigggggg

"Okay, your day ends here, and Enjoy your vacation. Have fun but complete your holiday homework also", the teacher was just as excited as the students, for the vacation.

She left the room and came in their class-teacher while the students were busy packing their bags. As Ahana had already packed her bag, she looked around herself, Dev and Prem were talking something about anime characters and Abhaya joined their conversation who was seated behind them with a girl named, Khushi.

Then she dared to look at Ishaan and realized he was already looking at her but then he turned back when Saloni asked him something. With passing days Ishaan had grown more comfortable around everyone and had made friends, most of them were also friends of Ahana so it was difficult for her to ignore him.

Today Ayaan, Ishaan's brother was coming back for his vacation from his boarding school. He was really excited about it but a little disappointment was there, today was the last day after which they will meet again after 2 months. He was going to miss this Oscar-winning class and most importantly
a certain black haired girl.

"So...what are your plans?", asked Saloni, her eyes lit up and cheeks lifted upward behind the mask indicating she was smiling but it got hidden under her black mask with a red rose embroidered at the left corner. Her long black hair pleated on both sides of her head.

Saloni's question brought his eyes back from dark-brown orbs to light-brown ones.

"It isn't decided yet", Ishaan answered.

Saloni nodded and that's when the last bell of the day rang, indicating the end of the school working hours.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

For updates, sneak peeks of the chapters beforehand and other surprises follow me on Instagram: xo_runahem_xo

Do visit and leave a feedback there
I would love to go through them

Do visit and leave a feedback thereI would love to go through them