fourteen | sinking boat

c h a p t e r : 14

"Uh-Do you have Maths book? I forgot to bring mine", asked Ishaan.

"Yeah", answered Saloni with a bright smile and bent on her side of the desk to take out the book from her bag, when she found it, she opened it and placed it between them.

Ahana watched this exchanged with a sinking feeling in her heart. Why is she feeling so disheartened maybe because of the reason she has grown a liking towards the brown-haired boy who wore perfume of citric fragrance which she had a strong liking for.

But seeing her ship of love sink even before it could leave the shore made her a little disappointed but on the other end watching the bright smile on Lonely's face, lifted the sinking boat and sped it at the middle where she didn't know whether she should sink or sail.

But then she left it on situations and choices she would make for them in the future when the time comes and now it wasn't the time since she had to solve Maths' problems first.

Ahana walked the pathway towards the outside basketball court to find her classmates already playing including Ishaan.

Confessing to herself had worsened the situation and now whenever she senses Ishaan's presence, her whole demeanor changes as if her cells gets charged. Moreover, it had made her conscious of her actions too making her heart palpitate.

She took a deep breath and tried to behave as casually as she could be, "Hey! I want to play too".

Listening to her, some looked at her while others were busy defending or attacking in the match."After this match", answered Nakul to which she nodded and decided to sit at the benches and watch the rest of the match.

She was watching the game as Nakul threw the ball from outside and it landed in Ishaan's hands, her eyes watching his every movement. His handed lowered his hands a little to reduce the impact of velocity, then he dribbled it while his eyes swept over the other players, his brown hair strands had now dishelved falling till his eyebrows and then it clicked she had met him before at the grocery store.

While Ahana was scrutinizing she didn't realize it was distracting Ishaan who was busy dribbling, searching for a way out of his man's(the person attacking him) reach, and somehow passed the ball to his teammate.

After being not being able to take it anymore, his eyes found her to which her dark-brown ones widened and looked away and for the first time Ishaan saw the unexpected, a nervous Ahana but the amateur he was, didn't know the reason behind it.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

Now we can see some ships there but whose gonna sail?

Who is your favorite character so far and why?
theould love to go through them