thirty one | unspoken thankyou-s

c h a p t e r : 31

"Now tell me what happened?", Ishaan asked Aditya who was staring at the same page for the past ten minutes.

"Huh", Aditya made a sound and looked at Ishaan," Uh-n-nothing. It's nothing".

But Ishaan wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer, he eyed Aditya with his piercing amber ones but still got silence.

Huffing a breath he said, "Okay. You don't have to tell me...but know that I-Iam here if you want to talk about it", Ishaan said getting up.

He understood Aditya needed some space so he used it as an opportunity to bring something to drink while Aditya could calm himself.

"Let me bring something to drink", Ishaan muttered awkwardly and went outside the door to which Aditya nodded to no one in particular, his head bent low trying to refrain the tears from falling.

After some moments Ishaan entered with a tray consisting of two glasses of lemonade and a bowl of cubed watermelons. This time Aditya greeted him with a genuine smile and an unspoken thank you from those almost-black monolid eyes.

"You said you wanted to show me something", Aditya asked.

"Yes...I remember", Ishaan answered, delighted to have his cheerful friend back.

Ahana was laying on the bed while she watched the clouds visible from her window, her mind also there too.

'Who could have given it?' 

Some secret admirer. No it couldn't be, Ahana didn't consider herself that beautiful to have admirers moreover even if she did have, she didn't like people liking her romantically. It was burdensome for her, for instance, Luv in seventh grade.

It still gives her shivers, the awkward situation they were in when Mrs. Kapoor, their class teacher had paired them together as desk-mates but after that grade, he got transferred and she never saw him again.

Suddenly she sprang up from her bed and searched for the note. She hadn't thrown them, the gems' packet and the note was neatly tucked in her treasure box which she had with her since third grade.

She took the piece of paper and unfolded it. She looked at the words again, it was written either hurriedly or intentionally to mask the original handwriting. 'Hmm. Clever'.

Ahana didn't know why she was wasting her time on such a trivial incident but then maybe she had nothing to do. She would search for the prospect tomorrow.

A vibrating noise made her look at the incoming call on her phone screen, a conference call. Ahana went to it and tapped on the green option after picking it up.

"Hello?"(Ahana)

"Hey" (Saloni)

"Kya hua(What happened)? " (Ahana)

"Emergency meeting" (Dev) 

No questions were needed to ask, they would be answered later when they meet and all Ahana wanted to know was, "Where?"

"My house", Dev answered, and with that Ahana got something to do but the urge to unsolve the mystery still present at the back of her mind.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

#Friendship ship goals. I am grateful to have such friends too in real life.

So, readers, I have completed my story all I need is to post them so woohoo! I will be updating everyday. Stay tuned and stay safe and vote if you can and share it with your other Wattpad reader friends.

Which ice cream flavor do you like? Just making conversation *sheepish smile*

Show some love ppl! Have a good read ;)