Truth or Dare

A/N: Happy new year's eve (well where I am at least)

"So... Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Sykkuno answered

"Hmm oh, I got a good one. Would you ever break up with me?" Now Corpse already knew the answer to this. Well, at least he thought he did.

"Yes, now it's my turn, Truth or-" Sykkuno obviously didn't mean it, he wouldn't break up with his lover even if his life depended on it. He just wanted to mess with him.

"Wait what?" Corpse interrupted confusion visible on his face.

"You asked me if I would ever break up with you. And I said yes." Sykkuno replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hold on. Yes, you would break up with me?"

"C'mon it's my turn now," Sykkuno said acting annoyed. And ignoring what Corpse had said.

"I'm so confused" Corpse whispered to himself as he got up and walked to their bedroom.

"Hey! It was my turn" Sykkuno shouted quickly following after his boyfriend.

As soon as Sykkuno entered the bedroom Corpse asked "You would really break up with me?" His voice low and not the deep kind of low, like a quiet mouse kind of low.

Sykkuno see's the state Corpse is in and instantly regrets what he did. Corpse looked pale. His hands were shaking. Sykkuno was busy with his thoughts and didn't answer the question so Corpse continued.

"I- I mean am I doing something wrong? Do I have to change something? Is it my my health issues? Anxiety? Do you want me to lose weight? I c-can do that. I didn't know you- you had a problem with me. I know I'm not perfect but I'm trying. I can be better. Just please don't leave me."  Corpse says, his voice cracks and he starts quietly crying. He was hurt. So so hurt.

"Oh Jesus no god no. I messed up. I was just joking. I swear on everything I was just joking. I'd never break up with you." Sykkuno says moving closer to Corpse and hugging him.

Corpse doesn't say anything. He just leaned into Sykkuno and hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry, I should have known better than to joke like that. I know how you feel when it comes to this kind of stuff" Sykkuno whispers bringing Corpse impossibly closer to him.

Your first time hearing or talking to Corpse you'd probably think he was tough and rough, and scary. But in reality, he's so sweet and caring. But he was also super insecure so he didn't take Sykkuno's commentary very lightly.

"There's nothing in this world that would make me break up with you. I love you. I love everything about you. I'm lucky to have you in my life, I want you every day and that will never change. You're more than enough. My life would be meaningless without you. So please don't ever change anything about yourself. I love you for you." Sykkuno said, getting quite emotional himself.

"I love you Corpse," Sykkuno said kissing Corpse's head of curls.

"Don't do that again." Corpse said looking up at Sykkuno.

"Never I promise. Forgive me?"

"Yeah just don't do it again," Corpse repeated.

"I won't. I'm sorry." Sykkuno said as he kissed Corpse

"I love you too" Corpse mumbled as he kissed Sykkuno back.