Trevor?

A/N: Hiii I'm back. And I hate to say this because I had tons of fun working on this book. But it will soon come to an end, I feel like when I reach 50  that would be a good time to stop. Which leaves only 4 more "chapters."

“Sy, what are you looking at?”

“Huh? What? Nothing…”

“Uh-huh...then why on earth do you have that stupid grin on your face?”

“It’s nothing,” Sykkuno said, then a few minutes later he giggled.

“Okay, seriously, what are you looking at?” Corpse said leaning over to look at Sykkuno's screen but he closed his laptop before Corpse could see.

“It’s nothing. I swear. I was reading the news,” Sykkuno said, Corpse squinted his eyes at him. A few minutes later Sykkuno giggled yet again.

“Okay. You are looking at something funny. What is it?”

“Fine, you want to see?” Sykkuno smirked. He turned his screen towards Corpse, “I’ve been watching these for like an hour.” Corpse looked at the screen and grinned.

Hours later they were still sitting on the sofa, curled under a blanket, watching puppy videos on youtube.

Within another hour they were out the door and on their way to a rescue center.
_______

"We're only here to look"

"Can we please get one?" Sykkuno asked

“No, we can get one next time.” Corpse said looking down at Sykkuno.

"Please?" Sykkuno pouted.

"God you're so lucky you're adorable... Go ahead and pick one."

“Really? Well, that was easy. I didn't even have to cry this time”

“You're evil I hope you know that" Corpse mumbled as they walked through the shelter.

-
-
-

Corpse smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket, “Sykkuno look at me a second.”

Sykkuno looked up and Corpse snapped a couple of pictures. “This is the best day, ever,” Sykkuno said, looking back down at the bouncing ball of fur.

“Come on, let’s go let them know he’s the one.” Corpse smiled and held out his hand to help Sykkuno off the floor. “You sure he’s the one you want.”

Sykkuno nodded as he practically skipped down the hallway towards the front desk. “His name is so cute!”

"You're not seriously naming him Trevor." Corpse whispered yelled

“Yeah I am, and what about it.”

“You know how I feel about people names for dogs.” Sykkuno just shrugged and Corpse sighed in defeat, knowing he wasn't going to change his mind.

  “I’ll check out this stuff over here.” Corpse looked at the pet supplies that were in the front of the shelter. And walked over to the pet accessories, as Sykkuno filled out paperwork.

The employee went to open the playpen and returned with Trevor to the front desk. The corpse could hear Sykkuno's squeals of delight as he looked at the accessories.

He picked up the blue leash and a black collar. Then grabbed a squeaky toy and a small bed. “Ready Sykkuno?” He turned to find Sykkuno on the floor after paying. He chuckled, “Let’s get you two home before they call the cops on you for laying on the floor and screaming.”

“I’m sitting,” Sykkuno said indignantly, but stood up and dusted off his backside. “You think he’s going to like us?”

“He’s going to love us.” Corpse smiled.

Sykkuno pushed the front door open. “This is a great day,” Sykkuno yelled as he ran out the door.

“Sy!” Corpse laughed, “You need to calm down.”

“Good thing you’re driving,” Sykkuno said as he opened the car door for Trevor so he could climb in the back. And made his own way to the passenger seat.

“It’s always a good thing when I'm driving, and you’re not.”

“You could tell me I'm the worst driver on earth right now, and I would still be a happy man. Look at this little baby!” Sykkuno said, reaching his left hand out to pet Trevor.

“You’re the worst driver on earth.” Corpse said as he backed out of the parking space, “But I love you anyway. When we have a kid, you’ll never be allowed to drive the car though.”

“We just got a dog, let’s wait a little bit before we have a baby.” Sykkuno smiled as he reached over, and laced their fingers together.