4th times the charm... I think

A/N: Hi I'm not dead :) and here's your long awaited update

Sykkuno liked Corpse.

He really, really liked Corpse.

He just wished it was as simple as that.

You see, while Sykkuno was quite clear about his likes, and didn’t bother hiding he preferred boys over the fairier sex, Corpse, on the other side, was more complicated.

Because of his disarmingly charming voice and mysterious aura, Corpse was a girl-magnet.

Recently though, something had shifted slightly.

For one, every member of the OTV house already knew Sykkuno fancied Corpse way more than just a fellow house mate.

And when his not-so-subtle innuendos and lingering touches began to be correponded by Corpse himself, Sykkuno had let himself hope in something he hadn’t before.

So he decided to just go and try his luck.

Valentine’s day was coming around in a week, and maybe it was a bit too cheesy, but Sykkuno considered it a sign of fate, and started preparing a surprise .

1st time: Song

Since Corpse was very fond of music, the first thing to cross Sykkuno's mind was to sing a song to his crush. He started practising, and sang it again and again and again and again and aga- well you get it.

On February 14th, he went to knock on  Corpses door( which wasn't too far from his) with a mic and ‘Look after you’ ready to play on his phone.

But right before he could knock the door swung open, hitting Sykkuno right in the face; causing his mobile to crash down to the ground.

"I'm really Sorry Sy but I'm in kind of a hurry" Corpse said as he ran past him.

Well, no use crying over spilt milk, right?

He could still confess without the song.

2nd time: Flowers

Fortunately, Sykkuno had prepared a bouquet of flowers. The choice of the flowers wasn’t random, he had picked each one of them for their meaning.

There were yellow tulips, which literally meant 'sunshine of my life’, then some red roses-because Sykkuno liked the clichè-and some blue forget-me-nots, because, well, he hoped they would help in conveying the message.

But just as he was presenting the flowers to Corpse, Michael came by and snatched the flowers, muttering something about having forgotten Valentine’s day.

3rd time: Chocolate

Sykkuno was starting to get the idea that perhaps fate didn’t like him that much.

However, he still had some aces up his sleeve, and grabbed the box of chocolate from the refrigerator.

He knew Corpse really liked chocolate, so he grinned and offered the boy the box.

Sykkuno felt his throat tighten with anticipation as the younger male opened it…only to be disappointed when he saw Corpse frown.

Sykkuno swallowed nervously, maybe he had made a mistake in choosing the kind of chocolate?

But Corpse simply showed him a note which was inside the empty box.

It was from Rae, thanking Sykkuno for the 'sweetest chocolate I’ve ever had’.

4th time: Poem

Now feeling utterly annoyed at his roomates’ tempism, Sykkuno sighed.

He really wished it wouldn’t come to this, since he wasn’t so confident about his writing skills, but at that point, he didn’t really have anything else to lose, did he?

He had composed a poem for Corpse.

A short one, and while probably it did not contain the most romantic verses-for Sykkuno wasn’t sure he could express just how much Corpse had enchanted him-it still made a good job of conveying his feelings for him.

So, smiling awkwardly at the person he liked, he tried his best not to blush while he searched his pockets for the poem.

To his dismay, he realised that the only things inside his pockets were a pen and a candybar.

Bonus: Kiss

Sykkuno felt like he was on the edge of crying. He had spent so much time thinking up and preparing every little surprise for his beloved, but not even one had made it to that moment.

He was just about to collect what was left of his phone and apologise to Corpse, when he felt two strong hands cupping his face, tilting it upwards, and brown(???) eyes met his open-wide ones.

He forgot everything, and a soothing feeling washed over him, erasing any hint of disappointment, annoyance and sadness that were in his heart.

Then he felt a butterfly-like touch on his lips, and realised Corpse was kissing him.

He pushed back, trying to express just how much he loved him, and the atmosphere around them heatened up quickly.

Sykkuno felt like he was literally melting because of the passionate kiss, but then Corpse broke it, leaning his forehead onto Sykkuno's.

"I love you." Corpse confessed, while laughing, and his eyes crinkling slightly at the sides.

To be completely honest in that moment, Sykkuno wanted to move away and adopt 3 children with the boy in front of him.

But for the meantime Sykkuno contented himself with hugging his (he assumes)  boyfriend tightly before kissing him again—they would have had all the time in the world to do that, along with some other things, later, because Sykkuno was pretty sure he wasn’t letting Corpse go, ever.