Forget the hate

A/N: Hiiiii it's almost Christmas 🎉

Sykkuno wakes up in a warm and peaceful atmosphere, the sunlight lighting up the room through the curtains. He opens his eyes lazily, smiling to himself when he feels an arm squeezing his torso.

He turns his head to face his beautiful boyfriend, still deeply asleep in the arms of Morpheus. He can feel Corpses breathe against his face since Corpses head is close to his, but it only gets Sykkuno to smile widder, losing himself in the contemplation of his boyfriend.

Corpses eyelashes are brushing against his cheeks that are a bit reddened from the marks of the bedsheets. His nose is slightly tucked up, his mouth half-opened. His skin seems soft, and, well, as a matter of fact, Sykkuno actually knows Corpses skin is soft, and perfect. He also knows he could spend hundreds of years kissing his body, again and again, without growing tired of it.

He knows Corpsds body better than anyone else, yet every single time they make love, Sykkuno feels like he discovers his lovers body all over again, even though he knows every single bit of Corpses skin.

Sometimes, Sykkuno can’t believe his boy is real.

Like right now, with the sunlight on him, Corpse looks like an angel.

They have been dating for almost four years, and yet Sykkuno can’t get over how lucky he is to have found his soul mate. Because he is convinced that Corpse is his soul mate. They complete each other in every way, they love each other unconditionally.

Sykkuno loses his train of thought when the boy resting on him lets out a groan, opening his eyes slowly, before quickly shutting them, pulling a face.

Sykkuno smiles and can't help the giggle escaping his mouth. “Rise and shine, sleepy head.”

“Mmh...” Corpse sighs. “What time is it?” he asks with his morning voice. One of the many many things Sykkuno loves about him.

Sykkuno's eyes glance at the clock radio. “It’s almost ten.”

The curly-haired boy finally opens his eyes to catch Sykkuno staring down at him, with fondness and love.

Corpse feels his cheeks getting hotter, and he lifts his head to peck Sykkuno on the mouth quickly. “Good morning.”

Sykkuno smiles at him softly. “Good morning.”

They don’t say anything else after this. They just lay there, cuddling for a few minutes. Corpses head stays buried into Sykkuno's neck, occasionally gently kissing his skin, while Sykkuno tenderly strokes Corpses curls with one hand.

“Do you want me to make breakfast and bring it here so that we can eat in bed?” the older boy asks.

“You would do that?” Corpse says.

“Anything for you, kitten,” he answers with the most sincere voice in the world.

Corpse lifts his head to look up at his boyfriend with a stupid smile on his face. He loves Sykkuno.

He nods at him. “Yes, I’d love that. Today, I honestly feel like staying in bed and cuddling you forever. Yesterday wore me out.”