Drunk

A/N: some of you might have seen this one shot already from the other story. But I had no motivation for that story so I deleted it and just took the one shot from there and put it on here.

RIING RIING
"ugh who the hell is calling me at this hour" Sykkuno said as he reluctantly got up too answer his phone. Not even bothering to check who it was."Hello?" There was no response. "Hello????" Sykkuno waited a couple seconds for someone to speak but no response came, as he was about to hang up someone screamed through the phone "SYKKUNO" causing him to jump and quickly take the phone off his ear. "Corpse? what are you doing love and why aren't you home yet it's nearly 3am."

"Wellllll *hiccup* Jack said he wanted too stay at the club a little longer, he's still there but I left because the girls were trying too touch me an girls are icky, plus I have a crush on someone" Corpse said with a giggle

"Wait so where are you now." Sykkuno said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Umm I don't know that's why I called you, and stop calling me "love" only my future boyfriend can call me that. Corpse said with obvious anger.

It took Sykkuno everything in his power too not start laughing hysterically. "Corpse we're marri- Nevermind sorry I'll stop calling you that. Now could you tell me what you see around you so I can come and get you"

"I see... stars, the moon, dirt, cars-"

"Corpse I know you're drunk but could you be a little bit more descriptive please"

"I'm not drunk I'm corpse"

"You're right you're Corpse. Now can you please tell me where you are. Or maybe a landmark?" Sykkuno said with obvious amusement in his voice.

"I see the giant oak tree, you know the one we carved our names into."

"Ok listen to me and stay right there, sit down, and don't move I'm coming too get you."

"Alright byeeeeee"

Luckily for Sykkuno the giant oak tree was only a 2 minute walk from their home, so he put on a shirt and his jacket. Grabbed his keys, put on his slippers and was out the door in less than a minute.

( time skip to when he reached the giant oak tree because I'm lazy)
-
-
-
-
As Sykkuno approached the tree and sure enough Corpse was sitting down next to it and looking up at the stars. "What are you thinking about" Sykkuno said as he sat down next to Corpse.

"Sykkuno you came for me" Corpse said as he pulled Sykkuno into a giant bear hug.

" Of course I came for you I'd never leave you. Now are you gonna answer my question?"

"I'm thinking about a boy. He's absolutely gorgeous he has brown fluffy hair, he's funny, he's sweet, and he's short but that only makes him cuter because he's like mini sized"

"Can I know their name." Sykkuno said

"Noooo silly it's a secret, I'm not allowed too say" Corpse said in a hushed whisper.

"Please I promise I won't tell"

"Fine if you really want too know..... It's you" Corpse said with an obvious blush on his cheeks

"oh well c'mon let's start walking back I have something too show you. Can you stand up straight for me?"

"But I'm gay" Corpse said obviously confused as to why Sykkuno would say such a thing.

At this point Sykkuno didn't even respond. Instead he smiled fondly at his lover. Grabbing his hand and basically pulling him all the way home.

(Time skip to when they get home)
-
-
-
-
"Sykkuno? Do you think I'm a weirdo?" Corpse said while on the verge of tears.

"No of course I don't why would you think that" Sykkuno said as he pulled the taller boy in for a hug.

"Because you haven't talked to me since I told you I liked you at the tree"

"Hold on follow me" Sykkuno said while pulling away from the hug. "Do you see that picture right there" he said, pointing at the framed photo of them at their wedding.

"Yeah that's us" Corpse said while sniffling.

" That's us at our wedding. We're married we have been for 4yrs now love"  Sykkuno said giving a Corpse a quick kiss on his lips.

"We're married?"

"Yes we're married, and I love you so so so much"

"I love you too" Corpse said yawning.

"C'mon let's go get changed and head back to bed"

After they changed into their pajamas. They both went straight to bed and laid down. Corpse cuddled up next to his lover and instantly fell asleep. His light snores filling up the bedroom.

"I love you, and I'll make sure to remind you about this in the morning" Sykkuno said before he fell asleep, wrapping one of his arms around Corpses waist.

A/N: if you get a bunch of notifs from previous oneshots I wrote just ignore them it's just me going through and changing the name Adam too Corpse