Pet Rock

A/N: It's currently almost 2am in L.A. I couldn't sleep and I just randomly thought of this.

What is this?” Sykkuno asked, looking down at the rock in his lap. It was a pretty rock, admittedly, but he still had no idea why Corpse had given it to him.

Corpse shrugged. “You said you wanted to get a pet,” he said.

Sykkuno looked at Corpse. He looked back down at the rock. Then he looked at Corpse again. “This is a rock.”

“You wanted a pet that was low maintenance,” Corpse said. He waved a hand at the stone that was still sitting in Sykkuno's lap. “You can’t get much more low maintenance than that.”

“A pet rock defeats the point of having a pet in the first place,” Sykkuno said. “Rocks don’t do anything.”

Corpse frowned. “Sure they do,” he told him. He held his hand out to the rock. Slowly, he picked it up off of Sykkuno's lap and started..... Petting it?. “Look. I think he wants to go for a walk. Come on, boy.” Corpse said as he turned and walked away with the stone.

"Really? Sykkuno shouted after him. Corpse paused took a deep breathe, and shouted. "It's not allowed on the furniture!"

A/N: I'll do an actual update when I can actually see light outside. But I usually wake up really late and I'm a procrastinator so...... Maybe around 8pm PST. Don't quote me on that though