I missed you

[Edited 08/27/21]

The sun had just disappeared behind the rolling hills when Corpse arrived at home. With jingling keys in hand, he opened the door to Sykkuno and his apartment.

Corpse had been away for the weekend and his heart ached for his lover, the separation killed him. "Sykkuno! I'm home!" He called out in his raspy, sleepy voice. There was no answer. "Sykkunooo!" The boy said a bit louder this time.

When there was still no answer, He assumed the boy was asleep. He yanked off his shoes and padded over into the kitchen. The lights were dim, but the house gave off its normal cozy feeling, warm and cuddly. He put down his bags and as soon as he did, he saw a sticky note.

All that covered it was an arrow. His wandering eyes followed the arrow to what looked like another one. He soon caught on and looked over the maze created for him until he found what he assumed was the treasure.

Stuck to the fridge was another note, this one much bigger than the rest. He strolled over to the magnet covered fridge, anxious to see the handwritten piece. "Roses are red, Violets are blue.." A huge grin was already plastered on Adam's face. Sykkuno was so adorable. He kept reading. "...You're good in bed, and I love you."

A small chuckle came from Corpse once he finished the letter. "Oh Sykkuno, typical, typical Sykkuno." Coming from behind the fridge, Adam heard a giggle, a giggle that belonged to his boyfriend. Pretending he didn't hear this, he said, "If only Sykkuno was awake...I'd give him lots of kisses."

Suddenly the younger older boy(he's a kid at heart can't tell me otherwise.) stumbled out from his hiding spot. "I'm here Corpse!" Corpse wrapped his strong arms around the smaller boy, lifting him up into his arms. "Did you like my note?" Sykkuno asked wrapping his legs around the curly haired boy's torso. "I did indeed my little muffin. I love you too." And with that, Corpse pressed a kiss to Sykkuno's lips. "I really really missed you"