Perfect

WARNING: Sexual activities. Not exactly smut. But it's sexual. You get what I'm trying too say💀

[Edited 08/27/21]

"I'm thoroughly exhausted" announced Sykkuno as he and entered their flat. He took off his coat and dropped on the ground in a crumpled heap. Corpse came in behind him and hung his coat on it's appropriate hanger, then picked up Sykkuno's and hung it next to his, a routine habit.
"Me too," said Corpse, running a hand through his curls and flopping down onto the white comforter it on the bed in their bedroom. "Sykkuno?" he called.

"Yeah?" Sykkuno replied from the kitchen.
"Will you make me some tea?" he asked, throat still a little sore from..... the "events" that happened the day before. He tried to make himself sound as pitiful as possible in the hopes that his boyfriend would comply out of sympathy.
"I'm already on it, love" Sykkuno called immediately. He hummed a bit while he waited for the water to boil

. Deciding he had a big enough time frame, he padded to the laundry room to change out of his tight jeans and button-up. He pulled off his pants and threw them towards the dirty pile. They landed just outside the basket. he decided it was close enough to the basket. He searched through the piles of his clean laundry that he had been avoiding to put away.

Nothing seemed to quite match his I'm so drained right now I just want to curl up in a ball and die sort of mood.

Then one of Corpses over sized knitted button up sweaters hanging in the corner caught his eye. Sykkuno pulled off his shirt and slipped into the knitted comfort of Adam's sweater. It was dark greenish-grey and had big buttons down the front.( basically a cardigan) He liked this sweater particularly because of the color. The sweater hung loosely on his frame, skimming mid-thigh and hung very low. The well knitted fabric made Sykkuno happy enough that he decided against pants and left the laundry room with only the sweater and his boxer briefs (not that you could
see them).

He made the tea (two sugars for Corpse and three teaspoons of honey for himslef) and brought the cups into their bedroom. Corpse laid sprawled on the comforter, long limbs stretched across the white cotton. He had removed his painfully dirty converse that Sykkuno had resented but hadn't gotten to his black skinnies and flannel shirt.

"Get up, you lazy bum" Sykkuno huffed, nudging the mattress with his knee. "This tea is hot."
Corpse rubbed his eyes and sat up. When he looked at Sykkuno his mouth hung open a little and he blinked slowly, taking in the god standing before him. Corpse stared at sykkuno, who set the teacups down and put his hands on his hips. The material that gathered around Sykkuno's hands made his little waist look even more prominent than normal. Corpse bit his lip.
"What?" Sykkuno demanded.

Corpse only continued to look him up and down.
"You are utterly perfect" Corpse mumbled, still ogling. Sykkuno shook his head a little bit and looked down at his feet. He was not perfect. Far from it actually. He was certainly not feeling anywhere near attractive today.
" M' not perfect" Sykkuno mumbled, curling his toes in the carpet. He knew he wasn't. He just
wasn't.

Corpse stood abruptly, a few inches taller than Sykkuno. "Christ, yes you are." He said (and he really did mean it. Was Sykkuno trying to kill him?).

"I'm really no-" Sykkuno tried to argue but Corpse had wrapped his arms around Sykkuno's waist and pulled him onto their bed, rolling until Corpse was on top, pinning Sykkuno down. Sykkuno squirmed under his body but it was no use."You are the definition of perfect" Corpse said sternly, "and I'm going to tell you exactly why."

"One," he began "you look criminally adorable in my sweaters." He rubbed the material between his fingers, a devilish glint in his eye. "But," he unbuttoned each big button slowly until Sykkuno's chest was exposed to him, "You look criminally sexy without them too."

"Two," he placed kitten kisses along Sykkuno's collarbones, not neglecting the purple bruises that peppered the tanned skin there, "because these bones, this head of fluffy hair," he said as he ran his hands through Sykkuno's hair. "They belong to me."

Corpse began another love bite where Sykkuno's jawline met his neck. Syykkuno shivered ever so slightly. Corpse smirked. He dove back in and Sykkuno tried his best to keep his composure but failed miserably, a tremble of pleasure arching through his spine. "Three," Corpse chuckled darkly, "is when you do that."

He leaned down to kiss his boyfriend and Sykkuno eagerly caught his lips, holding one captive with his teeth to watch it snap back. "Four" Corpse sighed before attaching his lips to Sykkuno's again. His hands curled around Sykkuno's sides just under his shoulder blades and he dragged them down, caressing the hourglass shape that was Sykkuno's torso.
"These," he said repeating the motion and settling his hands on Sykkuno's perfect hips, "your curves are perfect. That's five."

Sykkuno couldn't contain himself any longer and pressed hurried kisses onto Corpses lips, suppressing a grin from breaking out of him like a ray of sunshine. He pulled his arms out of the sweater and managed to pull off Corpses shirt all without detaching their lips. Corpse moved down Sykkunos's chest and spread kisses all over his stomach, nipping at his hipbones. "Six." He breathed "Your stomach."

Corpse returned to Sykkuno's lips but before he could get in a kiss, Sykkuno used all his strength ( this had taken him a bit of practice) to flip them over. He straddled him and sat on his stomach."It's my turn," Sykkuno stated with a smirk. Corpse wrapped his hands around Sykkuno's thighs, thumbs rubbing circles on the skin there.

"Seven. I rather like these too," Corpse began. Sykkuno snatched them away.
"No interrupting, Corpse," he commanded. (Adam wanted to say "Eight. When you're bossy" but he held his tongue.) Sykkuno took Corpses hands in his and kissed each of his palms. "One, these hands and everything they've done for me, for picking me up when I fall, to patting me on the back when I succeed. Also, for everything they've done to me," he added with a wink. Corpses breath hitched a little in his throat and he forced himself to calm down. (Nine. Jeez, that effing wink.)

Sykkuno ran his hands through the mop of curls on top of Corpses head. "Two, these incredible curls." "Three, your sense of fashion" Sykkuno said as he kissed his forehead.

"Four," he breathed before kissing and nipping at Corpses hip. Corpse tensed up, his hips bucking up to meet Sykkuno's mouth. Sykkuno smirked because he knew it would happen. "That."
"Five," Sykkuno said, running his hands down Corpses thighs (Corpse bit his lip and focused on breathing), "I rather like seeing you bite your lip."

Sykkuno rolled over and curled up against Corpse. Corpse then rolled onto his side and draped an arm over Sykkuno's waist.Corpse loved the way that Sykkuno fit into him. And Sykkuno loved the way Corpse always wrapped his arm around him.

"Six," Sykkuno snuggled deeper into his boyfriend's embrace. He felt the rise and fall of his boyfriends chest, and his exhales on the back of his neck. Corpse placed a kiss into Sykkuno's messy hair. "You make a pretty damn good big spoon."
"And you're my perfect little spoon." Corpse murmured into a grinning Sykkuno's ear.