Sticky notes

A\N: I had already pre-written this one but it looks like Corpse and Sykkuno won(iykyk) so I'm gonna be using those names for now on.

[Edited 08/27/21]

Sykkuno and Corpse are not sure how it all started, leaving sticky notes all around their apartment but it must have been due to them forgetting almost everything they were suppose to do. But the system worked, Sykkuno left his reminders in places he knew he would see them, like in the tea cabinet or his bathroom mirror. Corpse left his notes on the refrigerator door or the door of his closet.

They were things like, Upload a video in a week! Or a simple, Sykkuno it's your turn to do laundry. Maybe even stupid things like Corpse stop deleting your tweets! All around the house, sticky notes everywhere ( sometimes they forgot to take them off where they stick them on ) but they were use to it.

But then, without either knowing how it started, they started leaving sticky notes for each other like, Hey sexy ;) - Corpse all around their home reminding each other again and again how much they loved each other with a simple note saying I love you - Sykkuno and they both loved it because lets face it, they loved cheesiness more than they should.

And then the notes changed again to Coupon for a free  cuddles! - Sykkuno and following that a thank you for that - Corpse and everything was amazing between them because they reminded each other how much they appreciated each other so much, how much they loved each other with such stupid things.

And then the notes started getting more sentimental without either one knowing how that started, something like I just really love you baby -  Corpse but neither complained because it just made their relationship strong, even stupid ones like Your hair looked amazing today - Sykkuno were very much appreciated.

One day Sykkuno came home to find a sticky note that said When we first met I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me :) - Corpse in the door of their flat and he shook his head, his curls bouncing as he smiled widely because that was just so Corpse, being able to make him blush without even being there. He tore it off the door and open it, and when he closed it behind him, he noticed another sticky note on the wall of the hallway leading to their living room saying You make me smile everyday even when I don't want to - Corpse and he grinned because that was so true, Corpse was most of the time grumpy or just simply tired but there would be Sykkuno, making him smile with his stupid knock knock jokes or with a light kiss or a simple 'I love you.'

Sykkuno had kept walking, dropping his bag on the couch where, yep, there was a sticky note on the armrest that said Did you know you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen? - Corpse and Sykkuno closed his eyes because that was one of the best notes he has ever read, where were all these notes coming from?

He turned around to walk to their room and stopped as there was a sticky note on the kitchen counter that said You make the best food too - Corpse and he grinned widely because that was true, and Corpse couldn't cook food to save his life so Sykkuno was always in charge of making their food so nothing would catch on fire. He took that sticky note and put stick it on top of the previous ones as he continue walking.

But there was another on the wall of their hallways leading to their bedroom saying You are the best thing that has ever happened to me - Corpse and he nodded in agreement because yes, Corpse was the best thing that ever happened to him too, he loved Corpse so much. No matter how many stupid fights, no matter how many times they kissed, he would never get tired of Corpse. He took that sticky note and put it with the others as he moved to their bedroom.

There was another on the door that said When you smile, every single one of my worries is thrown out the window - Corpse and Sykkuno once again, smiled because all these notes were so cute and he was loving every single one of these notes, it was just - they were making him so happy and smile so much.

He opened their bedroom door slowly, and there he was, Corpse was standing in the middle of the room, with a timid smile and a sticky note on his chest that said Sykkuno will you marry me? - Corpse

Sykkuno's air was knocked out of his chest as he looked up at Corpse, and their eyes met. He didn't even think about it, the answer was obvious. So he walked over to Corpse, tore the sticky note off his chest and put it with all the others one and then set them on the edge of the bed, silently. He finally stood in front of Corpse smiling widely before he took Sykkuno's shirt and pulled him down into a kiss, Sykkuno didn't need any words to say what he was feeling, to say how much he loved Corpse and how he couldn't wait until they were spending their whole life together and have a big family together.

When they pulled away Sykkuno reached for a new sticky note and a pen. He then wrote something, turned around and stuck it to his chest. Yes, I will marry you. I Love you so much -Sykkuno and Corpse smiled one more time before pulling Sykkuno into a kiss.

A\N: #onlystrands is tomorrow🌝