Always and Forever

Corpse slowly walked up the stairs to his flat. He had been arguing for an hour with some old hag at the store who said he shouldn't be wearing nail polish because it's too "girly" he just ended up leaving too fed up to even continue shopping so he was exhausted and frustrated. But who is he kidding he's always tired no matter what. All he wanted was a cup of tea and to curl up in his boyfriends loving arms. His night didn’t go the way he planned.

When Corpse walked inside his flat the loud beeping of the fire alarm attacked his ears. He froze in shock and looked around for Sykkuno, but didn’t see him anywhere. Fear took over his body and he ran as fast as possible to the kitchen. He almost dropped to the floor in relief when he saw Sykkuno hunched over a pan on the stove, frantically trying to put the fire out. His relief quickly turned to frustration for reasons he couldn’t explain.

“Dammit Sykkuno!” He yelled running over to him and taking the pan from him. “Just go! Get out of the kitchen. I’ll take care of this” Corpse turned his attention to the pan, running it under water. He didn’t notice the heartbroken look on Sykkuno's face as he slowly turned and walked into the living room. Once Corpse had everything under control, he went back to the living room only to be met with Sykkuno sitting on the couch with his head buried in his knees. Corpse could tell he was crying by the way his shoulders were shaking. He immediately went and sat down beside him.

“Hey what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Did you hurt yourself in the kitchen?” He asked rubbing his back trying to calm him down. Sykkuno just cried harder and shook his head.

“Then what is it? Please, baby, tell me what’s wrong” Sykkuno slowly lifted his head and Corpse was shocked by how pained his eyes looked. Corpse instinctively started wiping the tears off his cheeks.

“Talk to me sweetheart” Corpse whispered. Sykkuno opened his mouth to speak but his breath caught in his throat. He cleared his throat and swallowed thickly, then tried again.

“I’m sorry” He whimpered and buried his face in his knees again.

“Sorry? What for honey? Please look at me” Sykkuno reluctantly lifted his head.

“What are you sorry for?” Corpse asked again

“For burning the dinner and setting off the alarm and getting you mad at me. I’m sorry Corpse. I was just trying to make you dinner because I knew you’d be tired. I didn’t mean to catch it on fire.” Sykkuno rambled. He was sobbing now and Corpses heart broke a little more with every whimper. Sykkuno tried to bury his face again but Corpse grabbed his chin, gently forcing him to look him in the eyes.

“Oh Sykkuno. You have nothing to apologize for. You didn’t do anything wrong babe”

“Yes I did. I caught dinner on fire”

“You didn’t do it on purpose”

“But I got you mad at me” Sykkuno said in a small voice. He refused to believe he did nothing wrong.

“No you didn’t. I’m not mad at you love”

“You’re not?” Sykkuno looked at him wide-eyed

“No. Why’d you think I was mad at you?”

“Well when you came in you yelled at me and you only yell when you’re mad” Corpse closed his eyes and internally cursed at himself for his lack of control on his emotions. He pulled Sykkuno closer to him and wiped the tears off his cheeks.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you baby. I was scared when I first got home and heard the alarm going off and couldn’t find you anywhere. Then I find out that you’re fine and just horrible with a stove. I just couldn’t control my emotions and I handled it wrong. I’m sorry” He said apologizing again. Sykkuno nodded and rested his head against Corpses chest.

“I’m sorry I scared you” He mumbled. Corpse shook his head.

“Stop apologizing angel." Sykkuno looked up at him with a small smile. Corpse smiled back and leaned down to capture Sykkuno's lips in a gentle kiss. When they pulled apart Sykkuno had a blissful smile on his face. He rested against Corpses chest again and Corpse shifted them so they were laying down on the couch. He ran his hands up and down Sykkuno's back and felt Sykkuno drawing patterns on his arm with feather light touches. He was close to falling asleep when Sykkuno spoke again.

“I love you so much” His breath was warm on Corpses neck. Corpse pressed a soft kiss into his hair.

“I love you too. Always and Forever”

A\N: BYE- That ending was cringe anyways Happy Hallows eve. Also I live in L.A. so I update in PST time.