Running

A/N: Hi it's me. I didn't abandon the book I promise I was just being lazy😭

Corpse was awoken suddenly by a weight on his torso.

"Wake up sleepyhead! Time to get going!"

He groaned and tried to roll over. It wasn't even light out for christ's sake! For whatever reason, Sykkuno had it engrained into his mind that we were going to go work out. How Corpse even had the energy to stand at this time in the morning was beyond me.

"Unless you want to run in the heat I suggest you get up now." And with that he threw the blankets off of him, leaving Corpse shivering in the middle of the bed in just my boxer shorts.

"Jesus fuck, Sykkuno just ten more minutes?" He groaned

"No, get up" he commanded, throwing a t-shirt and sweatpants at me. With one more groan for dramatic effect, Corpse sat up and pulled the shirt over his head.

"Wanna find my gym shoes?" He asked Sykkuno as he stepped into the sweatpants. "I think they're in the closet somewhere."

Sykkuno just sighed in response and I couldn't hear him digging through the clothes, shoes, and empty boxes littering the floor of our closet, just as you'd expect for two twenty-year-old boys. Moments later, a clunk on the floor next to the bed, followed by a bump on my shoulder signified that he had, in fact, located my little-used shoes.

"Anything else for you, princess?" Sykkuno said in a sarcastic tone while also throwing a pair of socks at Corpse

"No, should be good for now. May need you to carry me later, though."

"Oh man up," Sykkuno said as he grabbed Corpses arm. "It's just a run; not like I'm making you go to the gym with me. We should be home in two hours."

"Lord kill me now," Corpse mumbled on the way out the door. "Remind me again why I ever agreed to this? I don't even like going outside" Sykkuno just laughed at him.

To Corpses credit Sykkuno could tell he was making an effort so he let him set the pace, but given the fact that Corpse hadn't actually ran since they joined track together back in sixth year (he only lasted a month), his pace was about a quarter of what Sykkuno wanted to do.

"Can we take a rest?" Corpse panted after about five minutes.

"Corpse we've gone less than a mile," Sykkuno reminded him. "We're only getting started."

"I'm out of shape! Fuck running. "I hate it!"

Sykkuno rolled his eyes. "This is called getting back in shape. Lets go!"

Corpse gave a strangled shout and tried to follow after Sykkuno as he took off again.

Corpse didn't stop complaining the entire time. And he had too give Sykkuno tremendous credit because he put up with it all. When they got back to their flat Corpse flopped down on the couch, exhausted, without even bothering to take off his shoes.

"You did well" Sykkuno told Corpse"Just gotta do that more often."

Corpse groaned for what seemed like (and probably was) the thousandth time that day and closed his eyes. His entire body was screaming out in pain and all he wanted was to go back to bed. It wasn't even noon yet.

Sykkuno let him though. He pulled Sykkuno down on to the couch with him and held him in a tight grip so he couldn't escape.

"We're going again tomorrow," Sykkuno reminded him.

"Over my dead body" Corpse grumbled before falling asleep.

A/N:This was shorter than usual. Also I hate Candace Owens