The "man"

A/N: I laughed while writing this

Recently Corpse and Sykkuno have been on edge when it comes to who the "man" is in the relationship. When Corpse would try to be the big spoon whilst cuddling, Sykkuno would turn to face Corpse instead. At first Corpse thought he just didn't like cuddling until one night Sykkuno pulled Corpse to his chest so his back was getting heat. That just won't do.

When they went to a club another night with their friends(ik corpse at a club? Just bare with me here) it didn't go as planned. You see Corpse and Sykkuno had a disagreement on who was grinding on who. They share who tops and bottoms but dancing was a different story. Corpse gripped Sykkuno from behind and pulled him close to grind to the music. Sykkuno just turned around making it more difficult to dance with. So they ended up drinking instead.

The last straw was when they were at their flat. Clothes were thrown around the bedroom without a care. Everything was going fine until both Corpse and Sykkuno reached for the condom at the same time.

"It's my turn to top tonight." Corpse glared tugging at the small packet.

"No you topped this morning, so it's my turn." Sykkuno argued pulling the condom his way.

At some point Sykkuno let go of the packet and Corpse ended up falling backwards off the bed. Sykkuno crossed his arms and gave him the most sassiest 'give me back the fucking condom or there will be no sex' look he could manage. They glared at each other until Sykkuno moved too the right side of the bed rolled and turned off the lamp. Corpse rolled his eyes in the dark and got up off the floor and layed down on the left side of the bed. No goodnight kisses were shared.

In the morning there was tension and silence. Two things that Corpse didn't handle to well. He made himself tea and decided to drink it on the balcony instead of the kitchen where Sykkuno sat. Not a glance from Sykkuno but can you blame him, he gets cranky without his morning sex. If this is how he was going to play then Corpse will win this fight. He finished his tea and stood up to go back inside. Only to realize Sykkuno locked the door.

Corpse banged on the door but it was no use as Sykkuno turned up the volume on the TV. Sykkuno feels a tad bit guilty but Corpse could have let him top last night but instead ended up being locked out.

"Sykkuno open this door right now!" Corpse tried using his "threatening" voice.

"Keep it down out there will you? I'm trying to watch TV!" Sykkuno yelled back.

Corpse pulled out his phone and decided to call for help. Help being Rae,Toast and Jack. More importantly Rae because the other two will just laugh and high five Sykkuno. After making it very clear that he could not wait for 'The Walking Dead' to finish, they were on their way. Ten minutes later he was allowed inside by a upset Rae and laughing Jack and Toast.

"I'm going to strangle you and then hide your body!" Corpse growled making his way to innocent little Sykkuno.

"Woah calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9" Sykkuno said while laughing.

"Why you little-" Corpse said while making his way over to Sykkuno. Honestly looking like he was going too strangle him.

"JACK" Sykkuno screamed while backing away from Corpse.

"Now, now Corpse we do not strangle our boyfriends and hide their body." Jack tisked shaking his head.

Corpse ignored him and made his way towards a cowering Sykkuno. Reaching out to grab him Rae slapped his hand and gave him a stern look. "Both of you on the couch now!" she said pointing at the couch. They both darted to the couch because come on Rae can be scary.

"Now tell me why you two are acting this way?" Sykkuno and Corpse started shouting out answers and making hand motions.

They really needed to get it together before Rae grabs the wooden spoon to spank them. It has happened before and it was in no way pleasurable. Apparently when you steal Jack's beer and then some of Rae's food you get punished for it.

"I got that they both want to be the man in the relationship." Toast said smirking. Sykkuno and Corpse silently nodded.

"Alright well since you two are so butt hurt over this you will switch weeks on who is dominate. Starting tomorrow Corpse gets to be the big spoon and top for the whole week then Sykkuno next week and so on." Rae said.

"What why does he get to start first!?" Sykkuno complained.

"Because locking someone outside is bad and so that is your punishment."

At the end of the day Corpse falls asleep being the big spoon and Sykkuno doesn't say anything when Corpse grabs the condom for morning sex. 

A\N: Pog chain