Jealous

[Edited 08/27/21]

As the sun sets and a yawn escapes my mouth.I hear the door bell ring. The couch cushion rises up slowly as i get up and walk towards the door.

I look through the peep hole and see that it's Corpse. My heart beat begins to speed up, and I start blushing as I try to open the door as quickly as possible. As soon as I open the door I tackle him with a giant bear hug before he can even get inside the house properly.

"Eager much?" His deep voice says in a teasing yet soothing tone, I bury my face into the crook of his neck from embarrassment. "Aww don't hide your face Sykkuno it's cute when you blush" he says making me blush even more.

"Stoop!" I whine with a pout still not moving my face from its place. Corpse laughs and and wraps his arms around me squeezing me tight, making it impossible to tear away from the hug. I mean I don't blame him I haven't seen him in 3 days. We shouldn't be away from each other for that long.

"Let's go inside." Corpse says keeping an arm around my shoulders. We walk inside the warm house closing the door softly behind us. We enter the living room. Him sitting down first and me placing myself on his lap right after, "what did u do today" Corpse said.

"Well since you weren't here I cuddled with my stuffed bear and binge watched Tokyo Ghoul"

"But I'm the only one allowed to cuddle with you." Corpse says with a pout. I giggle a little and let a smile take place on my lips. "It was only a stuffed animal" I said

"I don't care you can't cuddle with anyone or anything else besides me." Corpse says while wrapping his arms around my small waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Alright fine" I whispered moving my mouth closer to his lips.

"So are you gonna kiss me or are you going to leave me here to die?" he asks. As I was leaning in my phone which lays on the other couch across from us rang. I heard Corpse groan causing a light chuckle to escape my lips. As I was about to get off his lap to go answer it. He pulls me back down and says "Let it go to voicemail."

"It might be important..."

"Please let it go to voicemail." he asks with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Sorry bubs." I say pecking his lips before getting off his lap and answering the phone. I look at the caller Id and see it was Jeremy(Toast; and yes Jeremy is his real name for those who didn't know) "Hello?"

"Hey Sykkuno I was wondering if you were down to meet up to just you know catch up we haven't seen each other in a while." Jeremy asks

"Um yeah sure we can meet up tomorrow afternoon." Corpse's eyebrows shoot up at the fact that I'm planning to meet someone tomorrow.

"Okay Sykkuno see you then."

"And Jeremy?" I say biting my lip. Mainly because it's just a habit of mine but Corpse didn't know that. His eyes suddenly became dark. He looks more tense, as if he's going to attack my phone at any moment.

"Yeah?"

"Please don't be late again." I say

"It was one time! But okay goodbye!" I giggle at his response.

"Okay goodbye." I say ending the call. I throw my phone on the couch and finally meet Corpses dark eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Corpse replies bitterly standing in front of me. You were talking to a guy you've never told me about. And you were flirting with him right in front of me!"

"Corpse-"

"I can't believe this! Who is he?"

"Corpse!-"

"Where does he live? Does he live close by?"

"Corpse!?" I yell, finally getting him to shut up. He takes a deep breath and raises his eyebrows which I believe was a single for me to explain. "First of all I didn't bite my lip because I was attracted too him it's just a habit of mine. And second of all that's Jeremy. He's one of my bestfriends. He just wanted to meet up so we could talk about what's been going on. Since every time he asks me I'm always busy.

"So you're not cheating on me?" He ask with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"You know I would never." I reply. Suddenly he engulfs me in a hug squeezing me tight.

"You know I'm going with you to this meet up and watching everything that takes place right."

"I already knew that." I said making Corpse laugh.

"I love you." He said

"No way I love you way more!"

"That's not possible."

"Of course it is." I whispered giving him a kiss on the cheek while also sitting myself comfortably back on his lap. Where I had eventually fell asleep too the nice touch of Corpse's hand playing with my hair.

A\N: Also what's their ship name if they have one.