Engaged

A\N: I used Sykkuno husband, because his last name would be husband and at the wedding he'd be corpses official husband.(Get it🌝)

Sykkuno's eyes were welling up at an unprecedented rate as he watched the love of his life get down on one knee in front of him, a gorgeous ring in a velvet box sitting in the palm of his hand.

“Sykkuno, you are everything to me. You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. You have made me feel things I didn’t know were possible; I never thought I would ever be this happy. And it’s because of you; because of how amazing you are. How kind, sweet, stupidly funny, beautiful, giving, and thoughtful you are. All I wanna do is spend the rest of my life with you.”

Sykkuno literally couldn’t breathe. Corpse was his entire world, and he was about to ask Sykkuno to be his husband. This was the best moment in his whole life.

“Will you marry me, Sykkuno?”

Sykkuno just stood there in utter shock. With pure silence throughout the house, no one said anything or had moved an inch, until Corpse decided to break the silence.

“You haven’t given me an answer yet, love.” Corpse said while clutching the velvet box in his hand with a little more anxiety.

Corpse watched carefully as Sykkuno sank to his knees slowly and sat in front of him. The two looked at each other for a long moment, before Sykkuno lunged forward and kissed Corpse as hard a he could, knocking them both flat on the floor. They kissed softly; there was no need for urgency. Between them, everything felt safe. Safe and natural and just meant to be.

When they broke apart, the first thing Sykkuno did was reach down and pick the ring out of the box in Corpses hand. Corpse watched with what he’s sure must’ve been the biggest grin he’s ever sported as his boyfriend slipped the ring onto his finger.

“That was a yes, by the way.” Sykkuno spoke so softly, running his hands through Corpses messy hair.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-

It had been three weeks since Corpse and Sykkuno became engaged. Sykkuno had wasted no time in telling every single family member and friend he had; even random people he bumped into on the street.

Last Tuesday he had accidently elbowed someone in the café down the street from their apartment.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” He had said immediatley, giving the young girl an apologetic smile. “I’m just picking up coffee for myself and my fiancé.”

“Okay.” The girl said, wiping a few drips of coffee off her sleeve.

“Yeah, it’s just been crazy. Being engaged and everything.” Sykkuno sighed, a happy smile on his lips.

“Right. Well, congratulations.” She mumbled as she turned away from Sykkuno and made her way out of the café.

“Thank you!” he called out, drawing the attention of a few of the baristas. “I’m getting married.” He told them, giving a small shrug of his shoulders.

“We know, sir. You’ve been telling us a for two weeks now.”

He was just excited, that’s all.

Corpse had noticed how happy Sykkuno was with their engagement. He had already changed their answering machine, his Facebook name, and had made a new email address.

“Sykkuno, we’re not married yet.”

“I know that.” Sykkuno said

“You don’t have to change your last name yet. You don’t have to change it at all, if you don’t want to.” Corpse told him carefully.

Sykkuno gasped. “Don’t you dare say that to me! I am going to be Sykkuno husband. Which caused Corpse too giggle

"What's so funny" Sykkuno said

"Your future last name is going to be husband and when we get married you're going to be my husband how ironic"

“You're such a dork,” Sykkuno laughed, pulling Corpse into his arms. He gave his fiancé a chaste kiss on the cheek. “I’m just saying”

“But you love me?”

“Of course I do, idiot.”

“Hey, that’s Mr. Husband to you.”(I am laughing so hard at this and idek why😭) Sykkuno said sternly, feigning offence.

“Not yet.” Corpse chastised, giving Sykkuno a kiss and making him giggle beautifully.
_

_

Hello! You’ve reached what is soon to be The Husband household. Sorry that we missed your call, it’s very busy being engaged and planning a wedding. Leave us, the Husbands, a message!

To: All Contacts
Subject: We’re Engaaaaaaaaaged!

Hi all,
I’m sending out this email to inform you of mine and Corpses recent engagement. Starting next month, I will be using my new email, Sykkuno_Husband@gmail.com in due time!

Yours sincerely,
Sykkuno Husband

Incoming text: Corpse
Why did you email me? I know we’re engaged, you idiot.

Sykkuno looked down at his phone and smiled. He was bored, and Corpse was at the store so he figured now was as good a time as any to let his contacts know his information would be changing.

To: Corpse

I just wanted to let everyone know im getting married and it's easier to you " all contacts" than sending the message too everyone individually.
-
-
As soon as Corpse got home and got situated Sykkuno tackled him onto the couch and snuggled up too his side. "I love you,"Sykkuno said. "I love you more"