Don't leave me

A\N:For this one shot I decided to make Corpse a little more vulnerable, and add some stuff in here that he actually goes through like insecurities, insomnia, nightmares, panic attacks, and depression.( poor baby :((

[Edited 8/27/21]

Its 3 am, Corpse  is twisting and turning, he's shuffling from side to side in his bed, he cant stay still and he cant sleep in peace. He's clenching his fists onto his bed spread for comfort but the thoughts become worse.

"Sykkuno please," Corpse begs, his voice cracking and tears near the verge of pouring out of his (I'm assuming) brown eyes. But Sykkuno doesn't respond, he hasn't been responding and Corpse is worried.

Sykkuno gathers his belongings and makes his way to the front door, not turning to look at Corpse once on the way. Corpse stands in disbelief not knowing whats going on. Sykkuno passes by Corpse and reaches out to twist the golden door knob to their house but Corpse jumps in front of him to stop him from going anywhere. Sadly, Sykkuno being the short man he is figures out a way to get past Corpse and make his way to the door

Now he's panicking, he doesn't know what to do and he has no time to think. Without a thought in mind Corpse grabs Sykkuno by the arm and pulls him in by the waist causing their lips to crash. Corpse gives his best effort with the kiss making it a kiss he hopes Sykkuno will remember. He bites and sucks on Sykkuno's bottom lip, he doesn't want the kiss to get heated but he wants it to feel good in hopes that maybe, just maybe Sykkuno will change his mind on what he was planning to do.

But Sykkuno pulls away. He wants none of it, none of this, none of Corpse. He stands there staring at his (ex) lover, and he sighs. He turns around and heads for the door knob once again and this time, he's out the door leaving Corpse standing behind, watching, watching Sykkuno leave him. Tears are in his eyes, but they aren't coming out, they wont fall because he has the smallest sense of hope that Sykkuno might not go, he might just stay. But he's wrong, because Sykkuno backs out of the driveway in his black Cadillac(I only chose that car cause it rhymed lol) and this time he does leave Corpse in the dust, lost and alone.

And now the tears come, they fall like a waterfall streaming down into a river, a river of tears. Corpse slouches down into the corner of what used to be his and Sykkuno's home but is now just his home. He's sobbing, ugly sobs, and he hates it, he's disgusted at himself, but he saw this coming. "As if Sykkuno would actually stay with me forever, I'm ugly and weak and clingy and I didn't deserve him I should let him go.. but I cant." Corpse said to himself with a choked sob.( It pains me just to write this)

Suddenly Corpse hears a huge crash and a bunch of sirens followed by it a few minutes later. He stands up and peaks out of his window to see what's going on and he's shocked by what he sees. It's a car wreck, but its not just any car that got in the wreck, its a black Cadillac... just like Sykkuno's.

His heart jumps, he's panicking all over again and this time it's worse. He feels like he could faint and drown in his sadness but he has no time for that. He rushes outside to catch up to the scene of the crash. It cant be Sykkuno, no Sykkuno wouldn't get into a wreck he's never even come close to getting a ticket, he's a way better driver than that.

"Whats going on!" Corpse shouts as he pushes past the crowd of people crowded around the wreck. He makes his way to one of the paramedics who is placing a body onto one of the stretchers.

As he approaches the bed the face is familiar, the hair the clothes, everything is familiar and now Corpse is weightless, it is Sykkuno.

"Sorry sir, nobody is allowed to get near the stretcher please step back." One of the cops says as he blocks Corpse from getting any closer to Sykkuno.