Mistletoe

A/N: expect more Christmas-themed one shots

To be honest, there is nothing Corpse quite enjoys more in life than kissing his boyfriend.

It’s not like you can blame him. Anyone would jump at the chance to have the privilege to kiss Sykkuno whenever they wanted to.

He’s just so perfect. The way his thin, pink lips fit so perfectly against his plump ones. How his tongue swirls in the most sinful ways, how his teeth sink down on his lower causing a shiver along the younger boy’s spine.

If Corpse had to do one thing for the rest of his life, kissing Sykkuno would be an easy winner.

So, for the sake of Christmas spirit, Corpse had gotten hold of a little mistletoe, small enough to carry around in his pocket. He was not going to let this incerdible opportunity go to waste.

~

The first time, Sykkuno and Corpse were at the OfflineTV household for a movie night.

Since Christmas is so close, Corpse had insisted on watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, because it’s a Christmas movie right, plus he heard Toast and Michael discussing horror movies just a few minutes ago, and like, no.

The other boys(and girls) were fine with it, but Sykkuno isn’t all that happy.

“Corpse, I swear to God you’ve ruined this movie for me. I’m so sick of it,” he mutters when they’re cuddled up in the two seat sofa.

“You can’t get sick of this movie,” Corpse argues instantly.

“I’m watching it for the, like, hundredth time, and still all I can concentrate on is how Jack and Sally are absolutely amazing together."

Sykkuno smiles into Corpses hair. Eh Leonard DiCaprio movies are way better. He’s like, the coolest actor too step foot on this planet."

“If you’re seriously putting him before Johnny Depp I might have to end things between us right now.”

“Well, he’s cooler than you, so...”

Sykkuno gasps and glares at Corpse. “Shut up! That’s no kissing for a week to you.”

“But Sykkunoooo ,” Corpse whines “That’s a bit harsh, don't you think?”

“Suit yourself,” Sykkuno shrugs.

So Corpse reaches down to his pocket, searching for the mistletoe, to then slowly raise it over their heads.

“But Sykkuno,” he tries again. “We’re under the mistletoe.”

“What are you tal--” Sykkuno stops himself when he looks up and sees the little twig dangling above them. He lowers his gaze to Corpse again, eyebrows raised in disbelief, but Corpse can totally see the softness that’s slowly taking over his eyes.

“You’re such a dork,” he declares, before pressing a soft kiss to Corpses lips, hands cupping his cheeks.
Corpse is grinning widely with satisfaction when Sykkuno pulls away.