All hail Bingus

A/N: Idek anymore

Sykkuno's POV:

Corpse has been acting strange lately... Really strange. He's always sneaking off and whenever I ask where he's going he either says "Don't worry about it" or "You'll see soon enough babe." At first, I thought he was cheating on me but quickly dismissed the thought I know for a fact he would never do anything to hurt me. But hear me out the entire situation started getting even weirder.

He started coming home with scratches on his arm, and I swear at one point I heard him hissing at his phone. I'm positive he's going out again tonight, so if he won't tell me what's going on I guess I'll just have to follow him.

Corpses POV:

Bingus. Bingus. Bingus. That's all that runs through my mind 24/7. He's my king, and pretty soon he'll be everyone's king. I hate the fact I have to keep this a secret from Sykkuno, but that's what Bingus wants. And whoever defies him is a fool.

I'm 99% sure Sykkuno heard me talking to him. To regular humans, it sounds like I'm hissing. But to me, it's just like having a normal conversation. You're probably thinking "what do you me 'regular humans' aren't you human" And to answer that question, yes I am human but one night I was walking home with snacks I had bought from the gas station when a random hairless cat emerged from the shadows.

Like any normal person, I just ignored it. But when I walked past it, it jumped on me and left a scratch on my arm. Ever since then I was able to talk cat and communicate fluently with him. Although it's not just me, hundreds of other people also got scratched by Bingus in that alleyway and they also became his minions. Not that we're complaining though. Oh shit, I'm gonna be late to the meeting "SYKKUNO I HAVE to GO" I yelled as I walked out the door.

Sykkuno's POV:

As soon as Corpse walks out the door I leave and follow behind him. He takes a turn into an alleyway by the gas station and.... he opens up the pothole? "oh god please don't tell me" Just as I suspected he jumps down into the sewer. I wanted to throw up but I have to keep a low profile. So I quickly follow behind him and jump into what I pray is just water.

I see Corpse walk into what looks like a door and shut it behind him. As I walk up to the door I start highly debating whether or not I should just turn around and go home. "I came this far might as well go inside," I say to myself as I open the door. I walk inside and see hundreds of people in robes bowing down to a cat sitting in an old wooden chair while chanting "Bingus Bingus Bingus"

"What's going on" I yell.

Nobody's POV:

Everyone turns their head at the sudden noise. "Sy?" Corpse says as he stands up from where he was bowing.

"Meow-Meow meow meow meow?" Bingus says as he sits in his "throne" licking his right paw.

"Yeah I know him, this is my boyfriend Sykkuno" Corpse says but to Sykkuno it just sounds like a bunch of hissing.

"MEOW MEOW," Bingus says his hissing getting noticeably louder.

"No no my lord I swear I didn't tell him about this, he must have followed me here you have to believe me." Corpse hisses

"Meow Meow"

"NO please you can't recruit him yet, he's not ready. He's a soft bean he's not ready to be a henchman." Corpse says with pleading eyes.

"Meow MEOW"

"NO PLEASE," Corpse says while trying to run over to Sykkuno but he's quickly held down by the other henchmen.

"You blokes are crazy," Sykkuno says as he's being backed into a wall by 5 other henchmen, when they back him up in the corner, they quickly put a cloth over Sykkuno's nose and he passes out. Right there on the cold hard floor of the sewers.

Sykkuno's POV:

I wake up in my bed, with Corpse laying next to me. "So it was just a dream" Sykkuno sighs in relief. That is until he hears Corpses sudden voice whispering in his ear "Babe it wasn't a dream... All hail Bingus"

I don't know what was going on but as soon as he said those words something clicked inside my head. "Yeah all hail Bingus, he's our king and soon will be everyone's king," I said as I lay back down and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: PLS THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE It's pretty late over here but I couldn't fall asleep, and this random scenario popped into my head so I just decided to write it down and this is how it turned out😭