Our own world

A/N: The first chapter of the other story is out 🎉

It was a bad habit and Corpse and Sykkuno didn't mean for it to get so bad. Whenever they were in public together, even with other people, they would get sucked into their own little world. They would block everyone else out and sometimes it irritated other people but they knew they didn't mean it. They were too attracted to each other and they honestly didn't care about anybody else as much as they cared about each other.

Whenever they went to visit their friends for a movie night they always found themselves in the same situation.

They were all at the OTV household as usual on their Sunday off enjoying a Disney movie. This time they decided to watch maleficentcent. Toast asked a question directed to Sykkuno and when Sykkuno didn't respond he looked over to see what he was doing. After 2 seconds of looking, he understood.

Cuddling under a blanket on the soft couch, Corpse sitting sideways with Sykkuno. Both legs on either side of Sykkuno. They were just staring into each other's eyes. That's it. They weren't saying anything but they were so close to each other they couldn't help it. Corpse had one arm around Sykkuno's waist and the other was cupping holding his face, thumb stroking his cheek.

Sykkuno had his arms around Corpses shoulders and neck their faces only a few inches from each other. All of a sudden they were ripped out of their little world when Toast chucked a pillow at them. Corpse protectively pulled Sykkuno into his arms and chest turning so Sykkuno was covered by his body. Toast rolled his eyes at how cheesy they were because it was ridiculous.

Sykkuno let out a little whine now that their moment was over and looked over at Toast to see what he wanted. "I asked when is Jack gonna get here." Toast repeated turning his head back onto the TV from where he was lying down on the couch. "I don't know he's probably picking up some beer for himself and coming," Sykkuno replied biting his lip as Corpse started kissing his neck.

And there were countless moments after that too. When they were out at a restaurant and they started talking to each other completely forgetting that other people were there. Sykkuno's parents especially got irritated by them.

They didn't even have to be together. Sykkuno would be visiting his grandma and they would be eating breakfast planning out their day. Sykkuno would be zoned out thinking about Corpse and playing around with his food until his mom slapped him back into reality. "You were thinking of Corpse again weren't you." She asked with a little smile on her lips. Sykkuno smiled and asked "that obvious huh?" And his mom just nodded.

To be honest, Sykkuno got so used to waking up with Corpse, cuddling with him, eating with him, spending every moment with him. It physically and emotionally hurt him when Corpse wasn't near him. He couldn't help it. He was so in love with him it burned from the inside out. It was like a fire that could never be put out. And the flame was useless without a purpose and Sykkuno's s purpose in life was Corpse.

He gave his life meaning. But it was also the other way around. Corpse couldn't go a day in his life without at least talking to his lover anymore. Sykkuno consumed his every thought. Not that he was complaining about it.

In conclusion, They can't live without each other. Nor would they ever try to. They were each other's other half. Like a monkey and his banana, or a turtle and its shell. They were inseparable. And they were going to stay that way.

A/N: I did not know how to end this, so just take the metaphors😭