I am 5'9

A\N: The way I kept accidentally writing Adam instead of Corpse while I wrote this💀

It had been a long day. Corpse was tired and just wanted to come home. Home. Home to Sykkuno.

When he got to their front door, he placed his bag on the ground and got out his keys from his left front pocket. He unlocked the door and grabbed the bag again and walked inside of their house. The first thing he heard was a loud crash. it sounded like something had fallen down and soon he heard a loud groan Corpse could easily tell it came Sykkuno.

"Sykkuno?" Corpse shouted, full of worry.
"I'm.. ouch.. I'm fine.. I think.." He heard Sykkuno call back and he quickly walked into the kitchen and saw Sykkuno sitting on the floor with a grumpy look on his face. There were bowls around him and one of the top kitchen cabinets were open. Corpse knew exactly what had happened but decided to tease his boyfriend. Just a little bit.

"What happened?" He asked with a teasing smile and Sykkuno glared at him.
"Based on the stupid smile on your face, you know exactly what happened!" he said grumpily and Corpse laughed at him.
"You were standing on the kitchen counter and fell down?"
"It's not my fault the bowls are up in the fucking sky!" Sykkuno said and waved his hands in front of him , trying to prove a point somehow.
"They're not, you're just too short." Corpse teased and if looks could kill, Corpse would be having trouble breathing.

"I am not short. For your information I'm 5'9."(I just looked it up on Google and it said he was 5'3-5'8 inches and I was like "HUH???) Sykkuno said and Corpse couldn't stop himself from laughing. "Stop laughing at me - I am!"
"Sure you are, babe." Corpse said sarcastically and patted Sykkuno's head. Sykkuno slapped away his hand and looked even more grumpy now.

"Aw, don't be mad. Come on, I'll help you up." Corpse said and held out his hand for Sykkuno to take but Sykkuno just glared at him and ignored his hand and got up by himself.
"As you can see, I don't need your help." He said, causing Corpse to smile fondly at him.
"Don't need any help at all?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and Sykkuno shook his head. "Then of course you can get all of these bowls back in there place, right?" Corpse continued and the sassy look on Sykkuno's face disappeared as he looked at the floor to see all the bowls all over the place. But since he's a stubborn little shit, he didn't give in and didn't want to admit that he, not only wanted Corpses help, but he also needed it. Really bad. Truth told, he was a little bit scared to go up on the
kitchen counter again. He was scared to fall down again, but he was never, ever in a million years, going to admit that to him. Never.

"Of course I can. You think I'm what, four years old." Sykkuno said and started to pick up some of the bowls.
"Well, you sure act like one.." Corpse said quietly, but loud enough for Sykkuno to hear it. Sykkuno glared at his boyfriend for the millionth time but kept picking up the bowls. When he held all the bowls in his hands, the big problem began.

How the hell was he gonna get up on that counter without killing himself?

He tried to climb up the counter while still holding the bowls and for a few seconds it went pretty good. Actually really good.. that until he slipped with his right foot and fell backwards. Sykkuno was prepared to hit the floor once again but he felt two arms wrapped around his waist. The bowls, however, fell to the ground and Sykkuno turned his head so he could look at Corpse.
"Jesus Christ, Sykkuno, you're gonna get yourself killed!" Corpse said and let go of Sykkuno, once he was back and safe on the ground again.
"And who's fault is that?" Sykkuno asked and Corpse raised his eyebrows.
"You saying this is my fault? I asked if you wanted help and you said no."

Sykkuno knew that was true so he looked down at his feet and Corpse sighed and shook his head, amused. He picked up all the bowls and he then easily placed them back in their place, without having to stand on the counter. He didn't even need to stand on a chair! Sykkuno glared at him, one again. Corpse turned around and chuckled when he saw Sykkuno's face. Like a human version of grumpy cat, he thought to himself but didn't say it out loud. Instead, he walked over to Sykkuno and pulled him in to a hug. Sykkuno pretended to still be mad but it was soon over because he loved Corpses hugs and he had missed him today. He wrapped his arms around Corpses neck and rested his head one his right shoulder.

"I love you" Corpse whispered and he felt Sykkuno smile against the exposed skin on his shoulder.
"I love you more" Sykkuno answered and then Corpse said something that ended up with him getting smacked in the head;

"Oh yeah, and stop telling people you're 5'9"

A\N: Stream agoraphobic