whipped

Hella long authors not below

A/N: There's a part where they're on a train and I wanted too clarify that it's one of those trains where theirs a lot more than one cart and the doors are lockable. Basically like the one in Harry Potter. So Sykkuno and Corpse claimed one of the carts and Jack & Toast claimed another one. And yes there are other passengers on the train.

Toast and Jack are going to be with them, throughout this entire oneshot. They're kind of like the best friends that never leave your side.

And finally, someone kind of gave me the prompt for this all they said was the word whipped and I was like "oh what if I made a one shot about them being whipped for each other" I don't remember their @ but you know who you are.

Everyone saw how Corpse was whipped for Sykkuno but they never saw it the other way around. Toast and Jack were constantly teasing Corpse for being whipped for Sykkuno and Sykkuno would simply laugh along and agree. Not that Corpse minded, he knew he was whipped and he didn't see it as a bad thing either.

Sometimes their friends felt like Corpse was trying to prove he was whipped on but really it was just him being an amazing boyfriend.

He would randomly buy Sykkuno flowers and chocolates, take him on surprise dates, he would kill any bug he saw in the house immediately because he knew Sykkuno would freak out, in the middle of arguments he would kiss Sykkuno so he would calm down(regardless of how bad the fight was) and the list goes on and on. For example.

1. Random flowers and chocolates (Corpses POV)

I watched as Sykkuno was walking to his car to leave to the grocery store. Truth is I pressed a flower and kept in on Sykkuno's windshield, hoping he would notice. Sykkuno first glanced at it and looked away almost not believing it was there and he looked at it again.

He picked up the flower and smelled it smiling and looked towards the window where I was standing. I grinned and blew him a kiss. Sykkuno laughed and I could tell he said "sap" and he got into his car and drove off.

2. Killing a spider (Corpses POV)

I walked out of the shower drying my hair happily waiting for Sykkuno, since he would be home in 2 minutes. I glanced at the clock again and then noticed something moving behind it. I kept staring at it until I saw what it was. A huge spider.

To be honest I didn't like bugs much myself either but Sykkuno had an actual phobia of them. So if it meant making Sykkuno happy, I would kill it.

I grabbed a broom and hit the spider and watched as it fell to the floor not moving. I sweeped it to the garbage can and put it in with a tissue hoping Sykkuno would be home soon. When Sykkuno walked in I acted as if nothing happened, kissed him and asked about his day.

3. Kissing him in the middle of an arguement (Sykkuno's POV)

Corpse and I were having our usual fight on how messy he was but it was probably the worst one yet. First he forgot to do the dishes, then he left his jacket on the floor and to top it off. He left food on our room floor which bimbus could have easily got into.