Can I paint them?

A/N: Happy turkey day :)

“Please baby, if you let me do them you won’t even have to go to the shop. I Promise I won’t mess them up!”

Sykkuno's been begging like a baby for the past ten minutes or so if he could paint his boyfriends nails. Of course, he's apprehensive, no one’s ever offered to paint his nails and he’s not even sure if Sykkuno's capable of doing it himself.

He's absolutely sure Sykkuno would make a mess. He doesn’t favor doing them himself which is why he has no problem going to Ky’s Nails just down the road and paying someone to do them for him(they do a much better job than he ever could anyway).

“I dunno babe, do you even know what you’re doing?” he smiles, raising an eyebrow at Sykkuno who’s found comfort in resting his head on Corpses thighs recently. “Of course I do! It couldn’t be that hard right?" He really really really wants to paint them. He thinks he’ll do an amazing job, maybe even better than Ky!

“Fine, you know where the polish is,” Corpse said rolling his eyes, giving in. Sykkuno shouts a yes! and runs to the back to grab the black polish and the top coat he keeps for dire emergencies.

He's only had to use it once or twice, he didn’t do a bad job but Corpse is a perfectionist so he spent nearly twenty minutes on each hand, carefully applying the polish and cleaning up the edges with a q-tip dipped in acetone. Took too much of his time, which is why he began getting them done professionally. They even give him a small bottle of lavender scented lotion for free right before he pays

“You should get more colors, Black is boring” Sykkuno said as he entered the living room again plopping down right in front of Corpses hands. Corpse explained how that’d be a waste of money, no matter how cheap polish is, to buy more colors when he'll ever use them. “Oh come on! I’ll buy them, just wanna paint your nails more they’re cute! They’d be cuter with more color, love.” Corpse just rolls his eyes and flicks his wrist telling him to get on with it.

Sykkuno snickers, smacking the bottle on his hand a few times before opening it and he’s off!… to a really bad start.

He’d already managed to spill polish on the floor (thank God it’s wood and not carpet) and he’s apologized profusely, and each time Corpse kisses his cheek assuring him that it’s fine, he'll clean it later. Corpse thinks it’s quite funny though, but he does his very best to contain his laughter. “Hey, stop smirking like that. Already feel bad enough,” Sykkuno mumbled, brushing over his nail getting polish all over his hand

and Corpse laughs, unable to contain it anymore. His left hand looks as though he’s spilled black paint all over himself; he’s managed to get it everywhere, clumsy boy he is. “Oh come on!” he laughs, wiping his hand with a napkin(that's definitely going too leave a stain)

  “I'm sorry. I’ll stop now.” He closes the bottle and places it besides the top coat and the nail polish remover he’s yet to make use of. Corpse smiles, leaning down to kiss his cheeks, “keep going baby, I love them.” Sykkuno starts grinning from ear to ear opening up the bottle again to start on his right hand. “Gonna do it right this time,” he whispers, more to himself than Corpse.

Corpse watches as he carefully paints each of his nails, cursing if he gets too much on it. He bites his lip in concentration and focuses solely on painting. He finishes not too long after, lifting Corpses hand gently to admire his work. “Did a better job on this one, yeah?” he giggles, bursting at the seams with joy of how good he did. “Can I pleaseee do them more often?"Sykkuno said

"I'd love nothing more"