My Valentine

A/N:    I.Am.In.Love.With.All.Five.Memebers.Of.1D. That's it that's the author note.

A light layer of snow cascaded down from the sky in an steady rhythm, landing across the park. The moon served as a light source for the two wine induced lovers, who laid on the grass trying to count the stars. Failing due to the drunken state they were slowly reaching.

Corpse couldn’t help but stare in awe at the beautiful man next to him. He would smirk at the way his eyes would crinkle by the sides when he laughed, he absolutely loathed they way he would always compare himself to others or how loud he would get when he was angry.

And still, he couldn’t stop himself from loving him no matter how hard he tried.

Sykkuno let out a breath, calming himself after a fit of aimless laughter. He caught a glance of his boyfriend staring at him intently. “What?” The words came out in a hushed whisper, afraid that if he would talk louder someone could pop into their little love bubble.

“Do you remember our first date?” The slightly older man asked (yes corpse is older in this) as he turned to his side so he was facing him. A sudden urge to kiss him overcame him but he pushed it back, waiting intently for his answer.

Sykkuno chuckled for a moment. “How could I forget?” He also shifted his position so they were facing each other, his hand brushed off some snow that started accumulating on Corpses shoulder. “You were rude as fuck.”

Corpse was a little taken back by the comment, he specifically remembers being a complete gentlemen. Instead of proving his boyfriend wrong, he rolled his eyes playfully and caressed Sykkuno's cheek lovingly. Sparking an overwhelming feeling of love between the two of them. “You remember what day it was?”

“Valentine’s day.” Sykkuno said. a grin covered the younger boy’s face as he remembered the nerves he felt, racking his body throughout the whole date. “It’s been six years.” He whispered once again, in awe that they would still remember the exact day. Although it is not that hard to forget either.

Suddenly, Corpse stood up brushing some snow of his clothing and then extending his hand to a confused looking Sykkuno. “Come on,” he smiled sweetly at him as he helped him stand up. He grabbed his hand to pull him closer to his body, and placed his other hand on his back.

He began to sway them softly, almost as if they were dancing in a ballroom of a cruise ship, in the middle of the sea. At least, that’s how it felt for Sykkuno.

“My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine…” Corpse sang as they dance with only his voice as an instrument. “You make me smile with my heart…”

Sykkuno could feel himself getting emotional at Corpses gesture, it was small but it meant so much to him. He rested his chin on his shoulder as they continued to sway softly. “Your looks are laughable, un photograph-able, yet your my favorite work of art.”

Corpse serenaded his lover softly in his ear, making the exchange even more intimate than it already was. “Don’t change your hair for me, not if you care for me..” He reached up and touched Sykkuno's fluffy head of hair. “Stay little Valentine, stay…” Corpse stopped moving and stood in front of Sykkuno. "I can't believe you" Sykkuno said as Corpse backed away from him. "Whatever do you mean love?" Corpse said with an amused smile on his face. "That's the song you sang for me on our first date, you knew it would make me emotional" Sykkuno said while on the verge of tears. Which only made Corpse laugh more at how sensitive his boyfriend was.Corpse then stepped towards Sykkuno and whiped the tears off off his lover's face and planted a kiss on his forehead, "C'mon let's go home I'm freezing out here and I wanna cuddle"

A/N: I've gotten more into BTS recently, the music isn't really my style but their personalities are amazing and I'm going absolutely insane trying to figure out who is who the only one I recognize and can point out in a crowd is RM. I don't know why but they all look the same to me😭