Kiss it better II

A/N: This is 20yrs later which may seem like a lot but remember they were only 4 and 6 years old when they met. And it's short. There's also more dialogue in this one than in my others.

Regular: Sykkuno
Slanted: Corpse

"Corpse? Corpse?" Sykkuno said while shaking him. "Sykunoooo move it's too early and I was having a great dream" Corpse said as he threw the blanket back over his face, and moved too the other side of the bed.

"You were talking in your sleep and you woke me up, so you have too get up as well"

"Please 5 more minutes" Corpse said his voice laced with tiredness.

"Fine but I expect you too be awake by the time I finish breakfast"

"God your such a mom"

"Hey I heard that"

"Yeah that was the whole point"
-
-
-
-
-
-
Corpse had finally decided too get out of bed. As he entered the living room he saw his amazing boyfriend in the kitchen cooking pancakes. He slowly walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Sykkuno's waist.

"Hello" Corpse said while pressing soft little kisses on Sykkuno's exposed neck.

"Oh look who finally decided too show up"

"If I remember correctly, you said to be downstairs before you finish breakfast. And here I am."  Corpse said while still pressing random kisses all over Sykkuno's body.

"You're very affectionate this morning. What'd you do"

Corpse threw his hands up in defense "I didn't do anything I swear, I had a dream about the first time we met. It just made me really happy"

"You know at first I thought you were a lunatic. But even though I was only 4 I found you very attractive so that made up for it." Sykkuno said as he sat their plates down on the table.

"Lunatic????"

"Yes lunatic. Let's be honest no sane person kisses a random 4yr olds bloody knee just because they asked them too."

"Oh c'mon you're glad I kissed your knee"

"Well of course I'm glad. If you hadn't been there too kiss my knee I wouldn't have met you." Sykkuno said walking over to Corpse, making their faces only inches away from each other.

"Fate has it's way. Whether I was the one who kissed your knee or not, we would have met each other eventually. I'm highly convinced we're soulmates" Corpse said as he closed the gap between him and Sykkuno bringing them both into a delicate kiss.

"How do you know we're soulmates." Sykkuno asks after they pulled away

"Because I can't imagine my life without you"

"God you're such a sap, sit down and eat." Sykkuno said while tearing up.

"No, kitten why are you crying. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry"

"No you didn't do anything wrong, I just love you so much it gets a little overwhelming." Sykkuno said with a shaky laugh.

"I love you too."

"Now enough with feelings i'm starving let's eat."

A/N: I feel like this definitely isn't the best. But you asked for it, and I delivered.