Chapter 33

We're moving into the dorms today. I don't really know about how I feel about that. Less privacy, more noise and more people. It was just me and Aizawa so moving in with all of your classmates, it's a big difference. Sure, at the prison I had barley any privacy but, I knew those people for the majority of my life and there was only 3 of us. All of this is a change.

I walked into the dorms with a large duffle bag and backpack after getting my room key from Aizawa.

"(N/n)!" Todoroki jogged to catch up with me at the stairs, walking up with me.

"Hi ShoSho. Haven't seen you in awhile" I smiled softly, looking over at him. The last time I had seen him was last Friday after school. His father has been keeping him busy and whenever he tried to sneak out, he would be given another task before he even had the chance.

"Yeah. You know my father" He scoffed, thinking back to all of the work he was given.

"Yeah I know- uh... what?" I noticed Todoroki staring at me oddly. Why is he staring at me? I thought.

"You neck..... what happened?" His eyes changed from curious to worried when I flinched back as he touch my skin.

"Oh I'm okay. I just... nothing it's fine" I shook my head and started walking faster. I didn't want to have this conversation right now.

"Something must of happened (Y/n). You wouldn't have bandages around your neck if nothing did." He started walking faster, matching my pace.

When we got to my room, I finally stopped and turned around to face him.

"It wasn't much. Me and Katsuki just got into an argument and I panicked when I thought he was gonna hit me." I sighed and rubbed my arm through my hoodie.

"He- he was gonna hit you?! What?!" He turned around, trying to walk off to Bakugou's floor but I stopped him.

"No! Shoto no he wasn't gonna hit me! He was moving to touch his hair and I took it the wrong way because of my past and flinched because of reflexes. I freaked out and had a panic attack because I thought he thought I- just- he didn't do anything wrong okay?" I scratched my head with both hands has I tried to explain and then gave up, walking into my room with my bags.

There was already a bed and desk provided by the school if you wanted it so I didn't have to do much. I just had to put my blankets and pillows on the bed, organize the desk and put my clothes in the closet, not that there were much.

3rd person pov

"You should of told me. I could of came over" He walked in after me.

"Your father had you working hard enough and I didn't want you to get into anymore trouble. Plus Suki spent the night so I could sleep so it was okay" (Y/n) said.

Even though Shoto knew that Bakugou was fully gay and dating Kirishima, he couldn't help but get slightly jealous. That was his girlfriend after all. He would rather be there himself even though he knew there was no way he could of gotten out of the house with his father staring him down.

"Okay..." He looked away and scratched his cheek. "I'm gonna go set up my room now but I'll come back when I'm done so we can go eat something." He looked back up at (Y/n) before awkwardly walking out of the room with his bags.

"Okay...?" She raised an eyebrow and stood there in confusion before turning around, starting to unpack.

~~~

After I finished setting my room up, I walked over to Shoto's room and walked in, realizing it wasn't locked. Just as I was about to say something, my eyes scanned the room .

"What the fuck?" 

"What?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow and finished setting up his futon. 

"How did you- it looks completely different from all of the other rooms. How'd you make it so... traditional?" His room looked like, well it looked like a traditional styled Japanese room. When did he even have time to do all of this? It's only been like 3 hours...

"Hard work I guess. I was just about to come to your room since I just finished." He shrugged and sat on the futon.

"Why would you come to my room when yours looks as cool as this?! The only cool thing my room has are some led lights I found on amazon and a couple mangas Aizawa got me" I plopped down next to him.

"I think that's cool though. Led lights set the mood for whatever by just changing the color and who wouldn't want to read manga?" He smiled and laid back on futon bringing me with him and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Movie?" He suggested and I nodded. 

"Your room though" Shoto added.

"Why?" 

"Like I said, led lights set the mood" A smirk grew on his face and he pulled me closer.

Y'all I have be having so much fwaking writers block like what the fwak😀 

I came back to this chapter like 15 different times and only managed to write something for 3 of them. Sorry if this chapter is boring lmao but I'm about to put out another chapter of 'The Dancer' my Bakugou x reader which, in my opinion, is way better then this one because I wrote a lot of the chapters before I even posted the story. 

Anyways for those who saw the new ep of Attack on Titan- DID YOU SEE HOW FWAKING FINE EREN WAS WITH HIS TOP OFF AND MESSY PONYTAIL?! I AM A SIMP FOR THIS MAN- hange too because I mean look at her-