Chapter 34

Shoto pulled me off of the futon and pulled me out of his room to my own. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh- I didn't know you were serious-" He lean forward, kissed me deeply and pulled back.

"I can stop if you want. It's completely up to you" His eyes searched mine before a smirk spread on my face. 

"Haha please. Why would I want to stop when those gray sweats are outlining you perfectly?" I dragged my hand from his chest to his pants, tracing around him. 

Shoto stared down at me, a smirk growing on his own face and guided me into the room. 

"Whatever you want love" He made sure to close and lock the door behind us before continuing. 

Kissing me again, his hands moved from my waist to squeezing my ass making me shiver. Just like before, this is completely different then in the prison. Even though we're doing the same things, the feel to it is completely different. It doesn't feel disgusting or like I'm being forced or anything like that. It feels.... good

He sat down on the bed and I climbed into his lap , still kissing him. Even though I was in prison pretty much my whole life, I knew what proper sex was. It's not a new topic and me and Emi have talked about it plenty of times out of curiosity. Sometimes Kai even joined in.

I kissed down his jaw to his neck and kissed around for a certain spot before licking and sucking the spot. The male sighed and a shiver flew down my spin, making my thighs twitch, wanting to rub together to release some of the pressure that was building below. Todoroki flipped us over so I was laying on my back and he was towering over me. His knee moved up to meet my core and his mouth softly pressed against my bandaged neck before going down to my collarbone, being careful not to hurt me. The gesture made my chest grown warm and heart beat faster than it already was. His pale hands slowly ran up and down my waist sending tingles all around my body. I could feel my panties get soaked more and more as he touched me. 

He pulled away and looked into my eyes, making sure all of this was still okay and I nodded. He waited before pulling off his shirt revealing his well built body from hero training. My eyes trailed from his collarbone all the way to his waistline. 

"Like what you see?" Todoroki chuckled and I laughed slightly, slipping off my shirt. 

"Like is an understatement" I pulled him back down and kissed him deeply.

His hands moved around to my back to unhook my bra and slipped the straps off my shoulders. He pulled away from my lips and moved down to my now bare chest. Plump lips came in contact with my chest and soon a tongue to one of the nipples. A gasp escaped from my mouth and my body shivered. Shoto looked up to see my reaction and began to suck. Soft moans came from my mouth and my hands moved to his shoulders. He moved to the other one for a bit before sending soft butterfly kisses down my tummy to my hips and looked up again in case I changed my mind. 

My head moved up and down, nodding, and he continued, taking off the shorts and underwear that was keeping him from me. Gray and blue eyes gazed into mine own (e/c) ones before he hesitantly licked my slit. My eyes widened in surprise, not expecting it to feel as good as it did and my fingers snaked into his hair. Taking that as a sign to keep going, Shoto started to experiment more, dipping his tongue in further and pushing it inside. A shaky moan fell out of my mouth and he kept going, moving up to the small nub and sucking on it. 

The pleasure made my back arch slightly and my fingers grip onto his hair while more moans fell from my lips. He moved faster and I felt a knot start to form in my lower stomach. 

"Sh-shoto!" I whimpered out as his hands gripped my now shaking thighs. He pulled away before I could have my release and sat up. 

"Just wait love" He slipped off the rest of his clothes and pumped his hand up and down his length. 

"My turn" I sat up on shaky legs and brought my head down to him. My tongue ran from the base of him to the tip and he shuddered. It was only natural to want to do something in return after someone just pleasured you.

Never having properly done this before, I was kinda nervous but it went away bit by bit as I heard the moans and groans drift out of Shoto's mouth as I bobbed my head up and down him. I sucked on the tip and he threw his head back, one hand grabbing my hair and the other grabbing the sheets. I felt him twitch in my mouth after awhile and slowly pulled off of him. 

I smirked at the annoyed look on his face and said, "You didn't let me finish so why would I let you hm?" I moved closer to his ear and he flipped me over, whispering in mine. 

"Well I hope you're ready love" A shiver ran down my spine and I nodded again to the look in his eyes that asked for consent for the last time. He lined himself up with me and slowly pushed his hips forward, making us both groan. There was a small amount of pain, but it went away quickly. His hips moved a slow pace, making me arch my back into him and grip onto his soft hair. I moaned when he started to move faster, one of his hands sliding down my waist. Shoto's small moans and whimpers in my ear alone edged me closer. 

"Fuck" He groaned and sped up into a fast pace, making me cry out and dig my nails into his shoulders. 

"I'm c-close" I gasped out once I got some air into my lungs and he grunted a small, "me too," and pounded into me. I got closer and closer and we both cried out each other's names as we released, him pulling out covering my upper half in his cum.

We both panted heavily, trying to catch our breathe. I brought my head up and kissed him softly, in which he returned. It was short but sweet, showing our affection for each other. 

After resting for a couple minutes, the red and white haired male got up and grabbed a tissue, wiping my stomach clean and cleaning me up. He handed me the t-shirt he had on earlier along with my panties, which I pulled on while he slipped on his boxers. 

He slipped back into the bed, pulling me closer to him and rested his head under my chest. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist and I snuggled closer to him, running my fingers through his soft hair. Even though it was around 3pm, we silently agreed to go to sleep since we were both tired. 

"Thank you" I mumbled before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I have been trying to finish this chapter for the longest. My mom blocked wattpad from my phone so I have to use my school chromebook and a lot of times they blocked it. Obviously I don't really care though because I still finished the chapter. Plus the school year is about to end so oh well. I don't know when I'm gonna end up updating again because I don't have anywhere to write but I'll figure out a way most likely. Wattpad is literally a daily thing in my life lmao. I swear I'm so bored without it or ao3. 

Anyways I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and I'll be trying to update my Bakugou x reader and Rin x reader before I give my chromebook back.