Chapter 24

I can't do this anymore. I've been in here for a week and it's already worse then all of the other years combined. The beating and abuse is worse and they don't even feed me anymore even if it was just stale bread. They want me to stay weak so they can do anything they want to me without me being able to fight back.

I don't even have the strength to walk to the shower.

Why can't they just leave me alone? I didn't do anything to them. The only thing I can manage to do is grab my thin blanket from my bed after their 'session'.

"Why can't I just die already?" You know that feeling when you just finished crying with dry tears on your face? And you just lay there numb and empty? Yeah, that's how I feel right now. Usually, you feel somewhat better after crying your feelings out but, I don't. I feel even worse. My head is pounding now, adding to my pain.

I've lost track of time but all I know is that I couldn't sleep. My mattress felt like rocks stabbing me and it wasn't even slightly comfortable anymore. Every time I move or even just twitch, it hurts. I feel a sharp pain in my lower back and bruises on all of the rest of my body ache including my face.

Shoto please take me away from this place. Please hold me I want to feel your embrace. I want to see our friends and go more places I've never been. I want to try more food and wear our matching onesies. I want to know more about you and you to know more about me. I want to feel your warmth and love. I don't want to be here.

Shoto's pov

It's been a week and we still haven't gotten her out of that place. When Bakugou found out he almost burned the whole school down. He was furious.

The prison guards wouldn't even let me visit her or go on here floor at all. They said she wasn't allowed visits since she hasn't been doing what she's told. What are they doing to her up there? I have a few ideas but I pray they're not true.

Knock knock

Mr. Aizawa walked into the room and sat down next to me. Due to the villain attacks, the school is building dorms because it's safer. Since we don't have school, I haven't left (Y/n)'s house. I knew I was in for it when I got home but, I didn't care. I'm staying here till we can get her back.

"The fbi said they need evidence that these guards are abusing her. They agreed that it doesn't make sense that they arrested her and put her back into the prison without any proof so thankfully, they're on our side." He explained the new information to me.

"So we just have to get camera footage. They have security camera's covering that whole hallway. Why didn't they think to check those?"

"They did but there was no footage. The guards probably turned off the cameras or deleted the footage."

"Can we set up a camera of our own? Like hide it in a corner or something? We need to get her out of there Mr. Aizawa. She's in so much pain right now. I know she is. Those nights when she wakes up screaming her lungs out with tears streaming down her face scare me so much. My heart drops every single time. All of the things she's been put through just isn't okay."

"I know. I've helped her through several of those nightmares. We'll get here out soon." His voice was calm but I could tell he was worried about her too from his eyes.

I haven't slept in days. The heavy, dark bags under my eyes were beginning to become more noticeable as the days continued. I haven't taken a shower in days and I probably smell like shit. Since I know I won't be able to sleep, I guess I'll just sit in the shower. I can't sleep knowing how much pain (Y/n)'s going through at this very moment.

I stripped my clothes and stepped into the freezing cold shower, waiting for it to warm up. After awhile, I started to wash myself. The soap and shampoo both smelled like her. The sweet smell of her coco butter scented body wash and fruity smell of her shampoo covered my body. That was all I smelled.

I miss her. It felt like my heart was gonna burst from how much it hurt just thinking about her. I want to hug her and tell her it was gonna be okay and say I'll protect her through anything but, I can't say that now. I can't even get her out of the place.

Even with the water running down my face from the shower, I could still feel my tears. This is the first time I've cried in awhile. I couldn't hold back my sniffles and sobs. I just hoped Mr. Aizawa couldn't hear how pathetic I sounded. My head was pounding and everything was muffled. My cries were drowned out by the shower but, if you walked close, I know you could hear them.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm so weak. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to save you. Please give me some time and I promise I'll get you out of there soon. I'll be on my way to save you and set you free from that cage. Physically and mentally."