Chapter 16

I hissed as Shoto wrapped up my ankle. I landed on it wrong when his bitchy dad dropped me and now it's swollen. He propped it up on a pillow and sat next to me.

"My leg isn't broken ShoSho" I laughed slightly.

"I know I just- if I knew he was home I wouldn't have brought you with me." He looked down.

"It's not your fault Shoto"

"But it's my father that hurt you. That not the first time either was it" I averted my gaze and looked at my foot.

"I knew he did something to you at the sports festival. Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie?" I shook my head.

"I don't know"

"Can I please see your arms?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"No."

"But he could have hurt you more than you think he did"

"No! My arms are fine and I'm fine." I held my breath and shifted my weight on my left foot.

"Where are you going? Let me help yo-"

"The bathroom and no, I can walk there myself" I walked up the stairs using the railing and stumble into the bathroom.

I shut the door and slid down the wall.

"He can't know. He can't! If he finds out h-he'll think out I'm useless and weak."

He already thinks that. Everybody does and you know that.

"I thought that maybe he was- he was differe-"

They're all the same. They all hate you. They all know what you did. They're just pretending so you don't kill them too.

"No... no!" I grabbed my hair and brought my knees to my chest.

"They're- he's...." My voice cracked.

You're nothing to them.

Tears ran down my face and small sobs escaped my mouth.

Todoroki crouched down and tried to calm me down but I couldn't. I didn't even notice him repeatedly knock on the door and walk in. All I could think was that he hates me and thinks poorly of me.

I mean look at you. You think he likes you? Haha that's funny. Who could ever like a stupid villain like you.

"(Y/n) please calm down. I'm here for you. I'm not leaving"

I felt a soft pair of lips on my own and I froze. He pulled away and I stared into his beautiful blue and gray eyes. My breathing slowly went back to normal and the tears stopped falling.

"You don't have to show me. Maybe another day." He said and I nodded.

~~~

"Oh (L/n)! I meant to ask you at the hospital but, what exactly did you do to end up in that prison?" Iida asked suddenly, making Uraraka, Izuku and Shoto turned to me.

My breath hitched in my throat while they all waited for my answer.

"I...... I d-don't feel comfortable sharing that. S-sorry...." I mumbled and looked down.

"No it's alright. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable" Iida apologized doing his weird boi hand thing.

I stayed silent and finished eating my food. We had taken the physical part of the exams today. I was on Bakugo and Izuku's team. They were against All Might so I guess that's why they put me with them since he's the strongest and we have 3 people on our side instead of 2.