Chapter 10

Aizawa's pov

I heard yelling as I walked in the house from hero work.

"No! Stop!" I ran up the stairs and bursted into (F/n)'s room.

"Please... no!" She was yelling and there were tears streaming down her face but, she was still asleep. Her body was glitching in place too.

I walked over to her and softly shook her awake.

"(Y/n).... it's just a nightmare. Wake up" She still didn't wake up.

I sat her up in her bed and shook her again.

Her eyes opened, frantically looking around the room before looking at me. A thin layer of sweat covered her body and she couple barley breathe. She covered her mouth and started to cry.

I brought her into a hug but she only started to sob. She's really not all that tough as she looks. Mentally not physically. People look at her differently because she used to be a villain but she's really just a normal girl that made some bad decisions. Nobody really knows what happened to her or why she started to do those things.

I was one of the people who found her. Other people saw a killer but, I saw a hurt 6 year old girl without a home. I saw that she wasn't in the right mind and that she needed help.

I'm glad that I'm able to take care of her now and give her a home. I wish I knew what happened so I could help.

I stayed with her until she fell asleep which took awhile and walked back to my room.

~~~

(Y/n)'s pov

I yawned and slumped down in my seat, waiting for class to start.

Shota walked in to class and started to teach. By English I started to nod off even though Present Mic's yelling was bouncing off the walls.

Knowing I wasn't gonna last any longer I crossed my arms on my desk, careful not to touch the bruise and put my head down.

"(Y/n)" Someone was shaking me awake.

"5 more minutes" I groaned and tried to turn over.

I yelped as I felt myself fall out of my chair.

"Oh..." Someone had caught me. I stood up and turned around the thank the person.

"Thanks ShoSho"

"No problem. It's time for lunch but I want to ask you something." I followed him to an empty hallway.

"(N/n)... my dad said something about you after the sports festival and I just wanna know if he hurt you."

I thought back to the sports festival. For some reason, I couldn't tell him what happened so I just said no.

"Are-are you sure?" He said turning me around and scanning my body for any injuries.

"Good" He sighed and let his hand drop from my shoulders hitting my arm. I gasped and my hand shot up to cover the bruise.

"He did hurt you didn't he?" He said looking at me with sad eyes.

"This is just a bruise from a battle in the sports festival. He didn't even t-touch me" I hope he believed me and didn't ask to see the bruise. It was pretty clear, from the mark of large fingers, that his father had touched me.

He stared at me for awhile before nodding.

~~~

I stared at the food in front of me. I knew I wanted the taste of the food and that my body needed it but I couldn't bring myself to eat it. I got up, threw the food in the trash and walked to the roof.