Chapter 11

I woke up to pain in my left arm. Oh that's right. I remembered that I cut last night.

I sighed and took a shower. Throughout first hour, I was constantly looking at my arm to make sure no cuts were showing. Even when I knew they weren't showing I still checked to make sure. In the prison, I was always in a cell with no one in front of me so I never had to worry about somebody knowing what I did. Kai found out one time. I thought he was sleeping along with Emi but, he wasn't. After that, I didn't want anyone else to know about my self harm.

"Are you okay?" I heard a small whisper to my right.

I turned my head to look at the person and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine Shoto. Why?" I whispered back and unconsciously moved my arm closer to my chest.

"You just seem nervous"

"Oh. I just don't know who I'm choosing for the internships yet." I pulled out the small piece of paper Aizawa gave me from a folder.

I was probably gonna choose this hero called Blur. She had a quirk similar to my glitch quirk so I could probably get the most help there. Plus she seems pretty cool. She had short pastel purple hair and mint green eyes. Her suit was a short sleeved turtleneck bodysuit to match her hair and eyes, black shorts and boots.

 Her suit was a short sleeved turtleneck bodysuit to match her hair and eyes, black shorts and boots

(Something like that. I tried to draw it but it's not that good lol)

I grabbed my backpack out of my locker and waited for Shoto to get his.

"Ready" I asked, walking up to meet him.

He nodded and we made our way to the station.

"Did you finally choose someone for the internship?" He asked to make conversation.

"Yeah actually. I chose Blur. She a pro with a quirk kinda like mine and she's in the top 50 so I think she'll help me a lot. Who did you choose?"

"Endeavor"

"Your bitchy dad? Why'd you choose him? Now you have to be around him even more" It was kinda shocking knowing how much he hates his dad.

"Well he is the number 2 hero" He stated.

"True" I nodded and we both walked onto the train.

The train was packed always packed at this time because a lot of people get off of work and school so, we were all pretty much touching shoulders.

All of a sudden, I felt a presence behind me. Yes, there was already someone behind me but, this person was too close for comfort. I tried to ignore them and stepped away a little bit. Maybe they just tripped.

I felt them move closer, their body against me now. Cold hands slid up both of my thighs underneath my skirt.

My eyes widened and my body froze. Once again, past times appeared in my head all at once. My breath hitched and I shook.

Their hands slowly moved under my skirt.

"Help...." I whimpered as loud as I could which, at the moment, was only a whisper.

The hands inched closer to my panties.

"Shoto" I whimpered and tugged on the back of his jacket. My knees felt like they no longer could hold my body weight and shook more.

Todoroki didn't notice me tugging on his jacket. It felt as if all of my strength was taken away from me instantly.

The train stopped and the doors opened. I saw Shoto walk out with a couple other people but, I couldn't move. I was frozen in place.

Todoroki turned around and his eyes widened slightly. The strangers hands were still under my skirt and I was still shaking. I was too consumed in my thoughts to notice.

Before the doors closed he froze the guys hand to a pole in the train plus his feet to the floor and pulled me out.

"(Y/n)"

"(Y/n)!"

I could hear him calling my name and shaking me but, I was still in a trance. I was stuck in the past.

I snapped out of the trance when warm arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in.

I knees finally gave out but, Todoroki held me up. He put me on his back and started to walk towards my house.

"ShoSho...." I whispered and tears ran down my face onto his clothes and neck.

Todoroki's pov

My heart tightened in my chest when I heard the small sobs come out of her mouth. I didn't understand why but, it hurt to see her sad. I want her to be happy and smiling. I want her to be laughing not crying.

I walked up to the door and (Y/n) gave me the key. I walked up to her room and set her down on her bed. I remember what she described the room as so I knew which one was hers.

I got back up, closed the door and sat back down, pulling her closer to me.

Through her sobs and cries, she all of a sudden started to tell me a story. It was something that happened back at the prison and apparently I knew her at the time too. She talked about what the guards did to her in detailed paragraphs. She told me how she felt in the moment and even how they used to beat her before that.

"They WHAT?!" I yelled. I wanted to go up there and kill all of them. She doesn't deserve that. Not at all. I knew now wasn't the time to get upset though. Now was the time to comfort her.

"You don't have to talk about it anymore" I said softly and she leaned her head on my chest. I laid us down a she eventually fell asleep.

I should go home so father wouldn't yell and me again but, that wasn't the right thing to do at the moment. I stayed and soon fell asleep along with her.

Aizawa's pov

Walking up the stairs, I knocked and opened (Y/n)'s door slightly to make sure she was home before I changed and left again for hero work but, what I saw is not what I expected.

(Y/n)'s head was buried in Todoroki's chest and his arms were wrapped around her smaller form. From what I saw, there were tear stains on her cheeks and I'm guessing he was comforting her.

I smiled and quietly closed the door, careful not to wake them up. It was already 10pm. Time went by pretty fast today I guess.