Chapter 18

"Make sure you tell me how the camp was" Mina cried along with Kaminari, Kirishima and Sato. They didn't pass the exam so they had to miss the camp.

"You wanna know a secret?" I whispered to them and they nodded. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they passed out from how fast their heads were shaking.

"Wait 5 minutes and you'll find out" The looks on their faces were priceless.

"Lemme just..." I got in position and took a picture of their frozen figures.

"(Y/N) WHY BETRAY US LIKE THIS" I laughed and ran back to my seat just in time for Aizawa to walk in the room.

Timeskip cuz I'm lazy lmao

The class are all meeting at the mall to get some stuff for the training camp. I don't really know if I need anything but I came anyways. There's so many things to eat there so why wouldn't I go? Plus Shota gave me some money to spend. I feel bad because he's pretty much wasting his money on me and I can't pay him back but, maybe I'll get him a present.

We all split up to go look for separate things that we need. I went off on my own since everyone was shopping first. I desperately needed some food.

Someone pulled me into a bathroom hallway. I tried to scream but a hand covered my mouth. I dug my elbow into their stomach but they didn't even move.

"Remember me" The guy behind me smirked. There was no way I could ever forget his voice nor the 4 others.

"You'll be coming back to the prison again so don't think you're safe sweetheart. You'll be our play toy again for the rest of your worthless life." One of the large man's hands grabbed both of the wrist and the other, still covering my mouth, moved my head to the side. My whole body was frozen in fear. Not again. I can't handle this again. Please no.... I couldn't breathe and I was so shocked I couldn't even use my quirk. Even if I tried I could feel the familiar, cold metal pressing against my wrists along with his hand.

A low chuckle fell out of his mouth when he felt my body shake. His slimy tongue ran over my neck and tears fell out of my eyes.

"(Y/n)?" A familiar, deep voice questioned. My eyes met with beautiful bicolored ones. My screams were muffled by the guards hand. Within seconds, the tall guard was frozen and I was in my boyfriend's arms.

"Sho.... sh-Sho-" My breath was so shaky I couldn't even speak right.

"It's okay. You're safe." My fists were wrinkling his shirt and my tears soaking through it but he didn't even care. He held me close as if he would never let go.

Shoto pretty much held me up the whole time we looked for a cafe without a lot of people in it.

We sat in the same booth even though there's two sides. My legs pressed up against the soft cushion attached to the wooden booth and flashback after flashback shot through my mind. The time at the prison, the time on the train and the time that just happened a couple seconds ago. My cold fingers ran across cuts and healing scars under the sleeves of my shirt.

I want to cut but I don't have my blade and there's too many people.

My nails dug into my arm almost drawing blood and I bit my lip while tears filled my eyes.

"(Y/n) don't" Shoto's gently grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I was so lost in my mind that I didn't realize Shoto was staring at me.

"I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing. You didn't do anything wrong and I said I will help you. Do you want to eat first or go home?"

"Home" The whole reason I came was to get a shit ton of food but if I ate something now, I know I'd throw it up. After what happened, there was no way I could have an appetite.

Timeskip

Shoto's pov

"ShoSho" (Y/n) whispered. We were both sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

"Hm?"

"I don't wanna go back....." Her head hit my shoulder and her breathing slowed.

Sorry y'all his chapter is shorter than the usual. I didn't want it to seem rushed or something but I'm posting 2 chapters today.