Chapter 31

I'm so tired of people. I can't even get a fucking break. They treat me like I'm stupid. Like I don't know anything because I didn't go to school like everyone else or because I was a villain.

I'm trying so hard to be a hero or just a good person at the very least and nobody realizes that. I just want people to accept me and see that I'm not who I was in my past. To see who I am now. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

I know I was never good enough for anybody. I know that. My own mother made sure of that the second I was born. They can at least realize that I'm trying though.

"(Y/n) why are you not in class?" I deep raspy voice called my out of my trance.

Mr. Aizawa was standing in front of me with a surprised look on his face which definitely didn't match his voice a couple seconds ago.

"W-why are you crying? Did something happen?" He bring his hand up as if he was going to hug me but hesitated.

"I'm crying?" I brought my hand up to my face and felt the warm tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Wow I'm crying. I'm fucking crying" I laughed slightly and more tears fell down my face.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa softly grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug. I felt my throat tighten and more tears building up.

"You w-want me to be h-honest?" I choked out. After hearing the small yes, a struggled sob escaped through my lips.

"I'm trying Shota... I swear I'm trying"

"I know (Y/n). I can tell." Those words were exactly what I needed to hear. I needed to know someone saw that I was trying to better myself at that moment.

"Thank you"

~~~

Shoto's pov

(Y/n) walked out of the room and I stood up to go after her until I realized what she had said at the end. I stopped and turned, picking up the bag on (Y/n)'s desk.

"Momo" I looked up at her, still frozen in the spot (Y/n) left her.

"I swear it's not what it looks like! Why would I try to do something like that to her? I was just trying to apologize to her!" She finally stood back up and stepped forward.

I brought the bag up to my nose and scrunched my nose once I smelled it. It wasn't a strong smelling poison so most people wouldn't be able to smell it.

"It's not what it looks like huh? I can smell it Momo. I know you thought about it too because you chose a poison that barley has a scent. Do you not realize she's trying her best to fit in? She's never been to school or even just been around this many people before. This is all new for her and she's trying her best. Why are you trying to make it harder for her?"

"I-I..." I could feel my hand start to frost over and my other start to steam.

"You what?" I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

Bakugou moved his head in the direction of the door and waited there until I moved.

~~~

I took a deep breath and sunk into the clear water. Staring up at the plain white ceiling, I floated, pretending that everything was gone. All of the pain was gone. All of the people and places were gone and it was just me. Me, myself and I.

It was peaceful. The sound of the water around me acted like headphones that blocked all of the noises away from me and everything was just silent but the calming sound.

I imagined myself when I was younger, when my dad used to give me baths. That was my favorite part of the day. He would come home from work, rest for awhile and give me a bath right before dinner. Bubbles would cover all of the water and the brown sugar shea butter scent he used made me feel so warm.

It was the highlight of my day.

A knock on the door brought me out of my vision and made me realize I didn't have any air left. Maybe I shouldn't go up. I mean what if I just let the water consume me. Not struggle against it. Die in peace.

The knocks started getting louder and louder, making me rethink my decision.

"(Y/n) I swear to god if you don't say something right now I am coming in there." I slowly brought myself out of the water so I don't accidentally slip and sucked in a breathe before replying.

"I'm fine. You don't need to come in" My throat felt dry and I knew I sounded like complete shit.

"Are you okay?" From the angry to soft tone, I could tell it was Bakugou.

"I'm fine Suki. What are you doing here?" I covered my mouth to try to hide the small cough that came from my dry throat in hopes that he didn't hear.

"A-are you sure you're okay (n/n)?"

"Don't worry, I'm okay. I'm fine" We're just gonna ignore the fact that if he didn't knock on that door, I probably would of been floating in this bathtub, dead.

"Okay.... I came by to make dinner so hurry up" It sounded like he didn't believe me but he also knew I wasn't gonna tell him the truth so he put it to the side for now. I know he's gonna end up asking me later.

"I'll be down in a sec"

~~~

He was making steak, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. I could already feel the drool filling my mouth when the smell first hit me.

"This is so fucking good" I took a bite of the steak as the flavor flooded my mouth.

"Watch your fucking mouth" Aizawa said with a small smile on him face. You could tell he didn't give a shit if I swore but it was just amusing.

"Also, the school is building dorms. The board doesn't like all of the villain attacks that has been happening lately so they thought that this was a safer choice." He added on.

"dORMS?! SO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO LIVE WITH ALL OF THOSE SHITTY ASS NERDS?!" Bakugou slammed his cup on the table.

"Ayo. I'm not shitty or a nerd disrespectful bIsH" I crossed my arms and glared.

"Anyways, I'll be there with you so don't fuck shit up. You never know how many chances you'll get" Aizawa smirked and finished his food.

I didn't proof read this because I have a big day in the morning and my mom's been on my ass about going to sleep today like coming in my room every 30 minutes and it's pissing me off because yk......

It's my birthday um👀

But yeah so uh- this chapter might be a little boring

Anyways sooooo.....

there's a boba emoji 🧋