Chapter 6

About an hour later I am finally getting the hang of it. I hear a door slam and I am assuming Harry and Niall left but I can't be sure, shrugging I look at my alarm clock that read 9:06 and return to the mess of papers scattered over my bed. I hear my phone ding from somewhere on my bed. I desperately search for it and when I finally find it I unlock it and I have a message from Abi.

From: Abi

I went out with Niall, don't wait up.

Well that was unexpected, I wonder where they went. I shrug and walk out in the kitchen to make myself a sandwhich the chips from earlier not fully satisfying my hunger. I go to the fridge and pull out the jelly and pull out the peanut butter from the cabinet right next to it. With the two ingredients in my hand I set them on the counter and get two pieces of bread and a knife. As I was spreading the peanut butter I hear a shuffling noise behind me, ignoring the noise since it was probably Toby I continue making the sandwhich humming a tune to a nonexistent song. I combine the bread together putting it on a plate and place the knife in the sink, when I feel a hand placed on my shoulder, whipping around I look up and come face to face with the familiar pale green eyes making me scream.

" Shh petal, calm down it's me." He said trying to soothe me but it only made me feel worse. I noticed that he got a bandage wrapped around his wrist, I wonder what that is for.

"Why are you here Harry?" I question placing my hand over my chest to try and calm down my rapid breathing.

" I thought you would want to hang out since Abi and Niall went out." He says giving me a hopeful smile which makes me grimace but I quickly put on my best fake smile.

" I really have to get back to my studies." I say trying to be polite as possible to the green eyed man standing in front of me.

" I can help you." He presses further.

" That won't be necessary, I have it pretty much figured out." I lie giving him a smile.

" C'mon just take a break and come hang out with me." He practically begs making me feel terrible for lying to him. I look up to him and sigh, I know I am going to regret this.

" Fine but only for a couple of minutes." I say taking my sandwhich and go to sit on the couch. He follows behind me and sits next to me with a huge grin that is making me uncomfortable, and my hunger seems to disappear so I set the wasted food on the small coffee table.

" So what would you like to watch." He asks excitedly.

"Pretty Little Liars, I really need to find oit who the heck 'A' is." I reply emotionless taking the remote and turn on the lastest episode.

" So what are you majoring?" He asks.

" I don't know yet, I was thinking either Science or Literature but I might switch to culinary, how about you?" I ask genuinely curious.

" I am a literature major." He says proudly well I can cross Literature out now,

" Really?" I say shocked that that is what he majors in.

" Yep." He says turning towards me putting his full attention on me.

" Wow I would've never thought that was what you majored in." I laugh.

" Well now you do." He says coldly and I know that kind of tone all to well.

"Okay, no need to be mean." I say softly looking down at my legs, I hear him sigh and the room becomes silent and awkward. I can feel his eyes on me as I am focus on the t.v.

"Why did you move here?" Harry asks suddenly making me jump.

" I would prefer not to tell you." I say not wanting to think about my past.

" Why not?" He asks curiosity laced in his voice.

" I don't feel comfortable sharing that with you, now I really need to get back to studying so please leave." I say giving him a look of desperation.

" Please let me stay?" He begs and for a moment I almost give in.

" No Harry please leave." I say as sternly as I can, but Harry being Harry he doesn't budge just sits there unaffected.

" Why can't you open up to me, can't you see I'm trying?" He yells his eyes darkening making me flinch, my mother used to yell at me all the time even for the stupidest things. Harry must of noticed because his eyes soften and he walks over to me.

" I'm sorry." He says and I can sense the sincerity in his voice.

"Just please leave." I say with a sigh, exhausted by him.

" Fine." He says coldly.

" Thank you." I say and walk over to the door opening it for him.

" One day." I hear him mutter softly as he walks by me and out of the apartment. One day? What the heck does that mean? If he is referring to us dating that will never happen, he's a strange boy that wears dark clothing and has tattoos, we are complete opposites in every possible way. Shaking my head I walk back and get the sandwhich from the coffee table and put it in the fridge, maybe Abi will want it. I go back to my room and Toby is sleeping peacefully on the foot of my bed, I go and refill his food waking him up and he comes running. Not bothering to change my sweater I neatly place all my papers and notes back into my binder and put it back in my backpack. I plop down on my bed and I hear my phone did from my dresser, groaning I get up and grab it and unlock it, I sit down on the edge of my bed.

From: Unknown

Hope you do well on your test tomorrow.

Xx

I gasp and fling my phone on my bed. Who the heck is sending me texts and why? I go over to my window and look out feelings paranoid that I might see a face or something looking back at me. Seeing nothing outside I shut the curtains tightly and sigh, I don't want a stalker

A/N so my dear editor requested i update so here it is. Hope you peeps like it and if you do vote or comment so I have.motivation to continue writing this regularly.Anyways i am being tortured right now...yeah i have to get spring pictures done with my family ew. So yeah byees

I feel like I'm dreaming

MariahXx

Words: 1097