Chapter 15

Harrys P.O.V

" Yesterday 5 of our people were killed In a firefight initiated by Jacob Masons gang, or The Rebels as they call themselves. Even though the group is small now, I can predict that they will only continue to grow and we can't have that." Elliots deafening voice says, we have all been called in for an emergency meeting to discuss how we will respond to the attack.

" As you know The Shamrocks are one of the largest gangs in England, and we cannot let this pathetic attack go unpunished or we will appear weak." Elliot continues and I look down at the shamrock tattoo on my wrist that you are required to get when you join.

" So I'm going to send in a team to patrol their hideout and maybe kill a few of their members if you come across any, so Harry, Niall, and Jason pack your bags because tomorrow you will be driving over to Bradford and will be staying for 3 days." Elliot claps his hands together and dismisses us. I take that as my cue to leave. I go down the hallway and walk out of the building, I look up at the cloudy sky and feel a drip of water land on my nose.

" Harry." I hear Niall's thick accent call from behind me as it starts to drizzle.

" Does Autumn have a brother?" He asks slightly out of breath.

" Yeah." I nod my head.

" Are you fucking kidding me." He yells and I shake my head. "Well that's just fucked up." He sighs running a hand through his unruly blonde hair.

" Yeah I know, how can someone like Autumn have a gang leader for a brother. It just doesn't make sense."

" Hopefully we will be able to find out some information. Well I have to go Abi and I are going out, I'll see you tomorrow." He says and I wave him off.

I just finished placing the tiny hidden camera in Autumns room when I hear the lock on the front door jingle, sprinting down the hall I stop at the wall in front of the door and pretend to be looking at the pictures hanging on the creme colored walls.

" What the heck! How did you get in here?" I hear her yell and I turn to face her, my eyes scan her perfect body.

" Abi gave Niall a key." I say smirking.

" Alright but why are you here?" She questions further. I wanted to be able to watch you at all times so I placed a hidden camera in your room.

" I wanted to properly apologize for kissing you and walking in on you almost naked." I say trying to sound sincere, I'm not truely sorry for seeing her half naked and I would be crazy if I was.

" It's okay." She says and I smile.

" Can I hug you?" I ask her walking forward, if I don't come back from Bradford I want to be able to remember the feeling of having her in my arms. Before she can say no I already have her wrapped in my arms and I close my eyes, she starts squirming and I sigh when she asks if I will let her go.

" Not until you hug me back." I whisper in her ear, loosening my hold on her slightly and she takes the opportunity to slip out of my arms making me frown.

" Leave me alone Harry, I just want you to go away and stop bothering me." She says her voice venomous and my chest fills with hurt. Am I making her this unhappy?

" I'm sorry...I won't bother you again, bye petals." I say sadly and walk out the door not even glancing back.

" Fuck!" I scream once I get in my own apartment hurt being replaced by anger. " What am I doing wrong?" I ask myself pulling at my hair angrily.

" Why can't I do anything right?" I yell picking up a lamp smashing it on the wall watching as it crumbles into a million pieces. "Autumn will never love you." I rant continuing to torment myself with meaningless words of self hatred. "You are just a worthless piece of shit that fucks everything up." I whisper sliding down the wall wallowing in an ocean of my own self pity. The demons that were locked away slowly break free and invade every inch of my mind. Wanting to take the pain away I rip open the cabinet door and pull out a bottle of whiskey. I pull off the cap and press my lips to the rim, I take a drink straight from the bottle hoping this will suppress the raging monsters inside my head. Autumn Mason will be mine I don't care what I have to do or who I have to kill, she will be fucking mine. She has to be....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Harry get your ass up." I hear a voice say and then a kick to my side. What the fuck?

" What the hell do you want." I groan the numb feeling the whiskey gave me being replaced by a pounding in my head.

" We have to be in Bradford in two hours get your ass up." He says and I open my eyes the bright light making my head hurt even worse.

"Shit." I say getting up slightly stumbling but catch myself.

" What the hell happened?" He asks his voice quiet knowing I have a hangover.

" Autumn told me to stop talking to her, so I got wasted." I shrug going to the bathroom to get some Advil.

" Don't worry she will come around." He says trying to cheer me up.

" I doubt that." I scoff going into my room throwing random shirts and jeans in a duffel bag.

"Alright lets go."

A/N Hey guys This chapter sucks jesus balls but I wanted to post something, so my good friend @laurenmarie62 just started writing a Louis fanfic called Under The Lamppost SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!! Sorry, I'm not angry I'm just excited hehe band joke. AND i want to give a shoutout to @CrayoverStyles because she commented and she is awesome okay yeah. Harry is going to start getting really creepy and scary like you have no idea guys its gonna be good i promise. sorry for the long authors note and the short chapter but idek know okay byees

I think I'm gonna lose my mind

MariahXx

Words:1077