Chapter 11

Harrys P.O.V

I stand there watching her run into her apartment probably scared out of her fucking mind because of ME. I run my hand through my hair and walk back over to the apartment slamming the door loudly not even bothering to see if Niall is here. I walk into my room and look at all the pictures I have of Autumn, I have had my eye on her long before she ran into me that night. It wasn't even an accident she ran into me, I got tired of just watching and wanted to actually talk to her. I sort through them until I find the one I want, Autumn is standing by the window with only spandx and a sports bra on, she really needs to pay more attention to her surroundings. I sit on my bed and look at her, she is the definition of perfection. I start palming myself through my jeans imagining her delicate hands instead of my own. I can feel myself harden through my jeans and I am quick to pull them off along with my boxers. I look at the picture again before I take my length in my hand slowly pumping myself moaning Autumns name. I imagine her laying beneath me while I push in and out of her slowly as she screams my name in pleasure begging me for more while she leaves scratch marks on my back and I give her love bites claiming her as mine. I start moaning loudly while I imagine her on her knees her plump pink lips wrapped around me while she looks up at me through her lashes with those innocent brown eyes. I can feel myself getting close and I increase my speed when I imagine her bent over my desk while I pound into her roughly taking her from behind, this one image sends me over the edge and I release the white substance onto my bed. Breathing heavily I grab a tissue to wipe myself off and I go into my bathroom and take a quick shower. After I'm finished I grab a new pair of boxers and quickly put them on. I grab my blanket and stuff it in the washing machine and remind myself never to jerk off on my bed again. Deciding I should probably get some work done, I grab my laptop and go sit on the couch, I hack into the government database that holds the information of all citizens living in England. I type in Jacob Mason and the information pops up.

Full name: Jacob Grant Mason
Parents: Katherine Ann Mason
and Thomas Scott Mason (deceased)
Age:28
Height: 6'
Weight: 190 lbs
Address: 66 Highgate Road, Clayton Heights, Bradford.
Siblings: Autumn Marie Mason

Holy shit.

I stare at the the screen, this can't be right, I look over the information again and got the same result. I run my hand through my hair for probably the hundredth time today and go into my room, I slip on a rolling stones t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I grab a manilla folder and get the papers from the printer and stuff them in the folder. Grabbing my coat I walk out of the apartment with the folder held tightly in my hand.

"Thank you Harry." Elliot says as I hand him the papers.

"Jason tells me you found yourself a nice bird." He says with a smile. That little fuck, I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

" She is just one of my classmates that I was helping get home, nothing more." I say gritting my teeth and he eyes me suspiciously.

" Alright whatever. You can go now." He waves me off and I leave the rundown building and head to the small bakery.

Once I get there I see her bent over a table with a cleaning rag in hand. Bloody hell.

"Do you have anymore cinnamon buns left?" I ask her pushing my sexual fantasies aside as I enter the small building, she shoots up her posture going completely straight. She goes back to the kitchen to check and I wait patiently for her, I hear a few grunts coming from the kitchen and I resist the urge to go and help her. She returns a few minutes later with a full tray of cinnamon buns, she puts them in the display case out of breath as I watch her every move. I handed her the money for the cinnamon bun and ask her if she wanted to sit. Much to my disappointment she shakes she her head freaking out because she only has 10 minutes until the bakery closes and needs to finish cleaning. I nod and sit down, I watch as she picks up the rag and bends over each table wiping vigorously. I start laughing at her frantic movements.
" Slow down babe, you are going to hurt yourself." I say chuckling as I watch her carefully. She struggles to clean this one on spot on the table and I can't take it anymore, seeing her bent over like that is driving me bloody mad. I softly say her name and get up walking over to her, I grip her waist with my front pressing against her back and I have to hold back a moan, she gasps and flinches from my sudden touch.
" Sir I need you to please remove your hands." She says calmly and fuck, hearing her call me sir is the most sexiest thing in the whole fucking world. I whisper in her ear telling her I like it when she calls me sir and she shivers. I tighten my grip on her waist and she begs me to let her. Ending her torture I let her go and as soon as I do she immediately darts back to the kitchen. I smile to myself and clean up my trash before quietly leaving, still thinking of her bent over the table and how good it would feel while I fuck her senseless hearing her scream my name. I feel myself harden as I watch her leave and I have to wait until she was a few feet ahead of me to start following her and soon our footsteps are the only thing heard in the empty street. I stop walking and watch as she crosses the crosswalk and enters her apartment. I go into mine a few minutes later and lay back on my bed, making up all kinds of sick and twisted sexual fantasies about Autumn.

A/N hello lovelies someone has requested I update again (RachelOfficial_ ) , even though i wasn't going to update until tomorrow, see what happens when you vote and comment you get rewarded. So yeah remember that my dearest readers ANYWAYS here is a look into what Harry is thinking because he is a perverted SOB oh and i have been editing *Stay Away* to make the beginning better because I was young and naive. The address is a real place btw I legit searched apartments for sale in Bradford because I'm weird okay ily byees

I had to take you and make you mine

MariahXx

Words: 1181