Chapter 42

" What's going on Jacob?" I ask annoyance clear in my voice, after forcefully dragging me down the streets of London we are now seating in a van facing each other , he even tied my hands and feet together.

" What ever Harry has been telling you about me is total shit." He finally speaks.

" I don't believe you." I shake my head in disbelief, Harry would never lie to me.

" Well believe it little sister because you're not going to like what I'm about to tell you." He says with an evil grin.

" I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like anything that you tell me big brother." My voice is dripping with venom and hatred.

" As of right now you basically have a hit placed on you," He says, I search his eyes for any signs of deceit.

" What do you mean?" I ask confused.

" Well our father was a fucking drug lord and he owed a whole lot of money to a whole lot of people." He explains, wait what?

" There is no way daddy was a fricking drug lord." He is lying, I don't know whatever sick game he is playing but I'm not buying it.

" Oh a bunch of guys barging in and shooting dad in cold blood is just some fucking coincidence? Grow the fuck up Autumn not everything is rainbows and butterflies anymore!" He yells, I refuse to believe him.

" You're lying." I seeth, daddy was a good man and I won't let his own son disrespect him.

" Oh yeah and did you know he left you practically his whole bank account? And what did he leave me, fucking nothing. He always favored you." He says frustrated, why didn't I know about this?

" I never knew he left me money, you can have it I don't need it."

" Oh but come Saturday you will because they are coming for you, it's not me you should be afraid of"

" You haven't given me a reason to not be afraid of you, I mean c'mon you tied my hands together." I point out angrily. His phone starts ringing and he holds a hand up to silence me, I just glare at him.

" Well it seems our time here is up, I'll see you Saturday." He quickly unties my hands, the rope leaving faint marks on my wrists. He opens the van doors and basically pushes me out.

" You might want to look around Harry's room again." He smirks grabbing the door handle.

"Au revoir seour." He says before shutting the van door, speeding away leaving me confused. Why would I need to snoop through Harry's things again.

" Au revoir frère." I whisper remembering all the French classes Jacob and I took when we were younger. I look up at the descending sun that leaves a beautiful water color painting in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Autumn where have you been I was about to call the police." Abi says engulfing me in a hug once I get back to the dress shop, she steps away from me and I rub my wrists before replying.

" I ran into a friend and we were talking, I'm sorry for worrying you." I lie hopefully fooling Abi because I am a terrible liar, Zayn gives me a questioning look and I know he can tell I was lying.

" As long as you are alright, now come look at my dress." She pulls me to the check out counter where both our dresses lie in protective covers. I gap at her dress, It is a beautiful golden color, it is strapless and flows straight down then fans out at the bottom, it has silver embroidery at the waist. I have no idea how this women makes such beautiful dresses by hand.