Chapter 17

Harrys P.O.V

"Wait." I hear her weak voice say and I turn around looking at the beautiful girl in front of me.

" Will-will you stay with me for tonight?" She asks me looking down at her fingers obviously scared that I will reject her, which never in a million years would I even think of doing.

" Of course I will." I smile kicking off my shoes and placing them by her door neatly.

" Thank you." She says quietly. I know tomorrow she will be back to her normal self but tonight I'm just going to pretend that Autumn is actually letting me sleep with her not just because she is afraid and in shock.

" Can I take my shirt off I hate sleeping with it on." I ask holding the end of my shirt.

" I don't care as long as you are here." She replies quietly and I pull my shirt off and unbuckle my belt sliding my pants down my legs, the only thing I have on now is my black boxers. She did say she didn't care.

" Are you sure this is alright." I say again unsure while sitting on the other side of the bed.

" Yes I'm sure. I j-just don't want to be alone tonight." She whispers lying down on her side pulling the covers over her small body. I don't say anything else not wanting her to change her mind and throw me out. I lift the thin covers so I can lie down next to her.

" Thank you for saving me." She says quietly.

" As long as you're safe I would do anything." I reply truthfully staring up at the white ceiling. I push my luck by grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me wrapping my arms around her. When she doesn't object I smile kissing her head gently.

" Are you going to go back to hating me tomorrow?" I question hoping for the best.

" Yeah, but I don't hate you it's kind of more on the lines of I strongly dislike you." She mumbles and my smile drops. At least she doesn't hate me.

" Oh." Is all I can say as the girl wrapped in my arms manages to break my already damaged heart. Instead of replying I just hold her tighter wanting to remember this feeling forever. I hear her breathing slow and I lean over pressing a light kiss on her cheek inhaling the smell of her vanilla body wash. The image of her in the shower pops into my mind but I force it away.

" Autumn Mason you don't realize it but you are mine, and you always will be." I whisper as my eyes droop and sleep overtakes me.

I wake up to the sound of screaming the room is completely dark the only light coming from the streetlights peaking through the curtains. I look over and see Autumn thrashing around covered in sweat.

"Stop....Let me go!" She screams and I grab her arms and pull her to my chest tightly, hearing her screams stop.

" Shh It's okay." I sooth.

" Harry." She says hoarsely her body shaking.

" It's okay babe I'm here just go back to sleep, nothing is going to hurt you." I say whispering softly in her ear. Her breathing slows once again and her eyes close.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up again but this time the room is light up by the morning sun. Autumn is sleeping peacefully wrapped in my arms our legs are tangled together. I sigh in content and nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck savoring the feeling. I hears her stir and a low groan come from her mouth. She opens her eyes makeup smudged down her face from crying so much and yet she still looks like the most beautiful girl in the world.

" Harry?" She asks confused.

" Yeah?" I mumble into her hair.

" Please let me go." She asks politely and I oblige immediately.

" Thank you for protecting me last night, but I really think you should leave." She says sitting up.

" Okay." I say emotionless not wanting her to know how much she affects me.

" I'm really sorry, but I think it would be best if you left me alone from now on." She says playing with the hem of her shirt, I don't say anything. I just put my clothes on and I look up at the tiny camera not uttering a single word. I will never leave you alone.

I leave her apartment and go over to mine. When I open the door I see Niall shirtless at the kitchen making pancakes and Abi sitting on the couch watching some talkshow in only one of Niall's shirts. At least someone is getting laid. I need a good fuck I'm tired of using my hand.

" Oh hey Harry where were you all night?" Abi asks happily when she spots me at the door.

" Over with Autumn." I reply bluntly not giving much information.

" What the hell Harry I thought I told you to leave her alone, she is not someone you mess around with!" She yells her eyes full of anger.

" You don't fucking understand, I need her!" I yell back tugging my hair groaning in frustration. Why can't she understand?

" Harry just stop, you and Autumn will never be a thing. She has so much pain hiding behind her smile that you will never understand." Abi yells but I only shake my head and walk to my room.

Autumn is the only light in my dark life and if she won't be mine willingly then, I'll just have to force her......

A/N Hey you guise so i know this is a super short chapter but its an update. I haven't been very motivated lately so comment me some encouraging words maybe idek but read laurenmarie62 s Fan fiction because its fucking amazayn and also vote because you love me DON'T FORGET YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! okay byees

Cause this love is only getting stronger and I don't wanna wait any longer

MariahXx

Words: 1013